Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just read on another website that Ohio State fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 5,427

Just read on another website that Ohio State fans

Jan 7, 2021, 12:27 PM

are blaming Clemson for their latest outbreak of COVID after the Sugar Bowl. They are not taking into account that they had 16 players not available for the Sugar Bowl. Clemson owns that whole fan base.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't surprise me. They are the whiniest

Jan 7, 2021, 12:32 PM

bunch of nuts in the whole world.

Do you have a link to the site?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Doesn't surprise me. They are the whiniest

Jan 7, 2021, 12:54 PM

Website of Ohio State fans accusing Clemson of giving them COVID

https://rubbingtherock.com/2021/01/07/clemson-football-osu-covid-outbreak/

Oh, dear Lord, they are as stupid as they are whiny!

Jan 7, 2021, 1:06 PM

Now I know why I collectively hate those bunch of meth inbreds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

still living rent-free....I love it*********

Jan 7, 2021, 12:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are the doouchiest people on the planet

Jan 7, 2021, 12:35 PM

They are worse than COVID

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are the doouchiest people on the planet

Jan 7, 2021, 12:59 PM

I heard being a buckeye is terminal.... not one survives that condition and becomes a mental vegetable upon contraction.

Well, you can’t spell “doouchiest” without Ohio*.***

Jan 7, 2021, 1:03 PM [ in reply to They are the doouchiest people on the planet ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Well, you can’t spell “doouchiest” without Ohio*.***

Jan 7, 2021, 1:10 PM

Plus ST!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Considering COVID isn't that bad, yeah.***

Jan 7, 2021, 2:13 PM [ in reply to They are the doouchiest people on the planet ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Just read on another website that Ohio State fans

Jan 7, 2021, 12:35 PM

They're easily the worst fanbase in CFB. You'll never see a bigger bunch of entitled whiners with a massive victim complex than you do in OSU fans.

Jan 7, 2021, 1:19 PM

You don't read many posts on this site do you?

ESPN hates us.
ACC hates us.
Refs hate us.
The media hates us.
The media hates Dabo.

There's a lot of hate in the world***

Jan 7, 2021, 2:26 PM

I hate that there is a lot of hate in this world.***

Jan 7, 2021, 2:48 PM

Two things. Is Covid running wild among Clemson players and

Jan 7, 2021, 12:41 PM

coaches? Second, what are they saying, we ran a bunch of covid positive players out among them when the game was decided and purposely affecting them?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Two things. Is Covid running wild among Clemson players and

Jan 7, 2021, 2:15 PM

Soooooooo.......the Bucknuts have a slew a players miss the B1G Conference Championship Game due to COVID-19? Yes!!!!

The BIG changes the B1G COVID-19 protocol that they’ve used for all of the fall season so that the Bucknut players can return earlier than all other B1G players were allowed all season? Yes!!!!

Bucknuts then experience a large COVID-19 outbreak? Yes!!!

And the large COVID-19 outbreak that the Bucknuts are experiencing is Clemson’s fault? Yes!!!!

OK, got it.

Apparently the meth problem in OcryO is worse than I originally suspected.

Re: Two things. Is Covid running wild among Clemson players and

Jan 7, 2021, 2:22 PM

Follow up questions - How many COVID-19 outbreaks should we expect, before Justin Fields broken ribs have healed enough to not be a risk of a punctured lung?

Or.......is the answer still, “it doesn’t matter, he has to play”?

Jan 7, 2021, 2:16 PM

we were never close enough to them to give them anything. Besides everyone knows anything like this is A&M's fault :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Love That We’re Hated

Jan 7, 2021, 2:42 PM

I love being hated, that means you’re relevant! Who cares what O-Cry-O-State fans say or think? I’d be pissed too if I lived in that pothole ridden state. Do you hate Tulsa? That answer is most likely no, why? Because they’re not relevant. Most people don’t really hate U-Suck Lamecocks except Clemson fans because, say it with me, They are Irrelevant! Relish the hate and just kick that OSU ### every 4 out of every 5 times and carry on.

Jan 7, 2021, 2:45 PM

Well, let’s see. We can rule out our db’s. They were never close enough to pass the covid. For that matter, let’s go ahead and rule out the entire D. So, they got up close and personal with Trevor but Trevor already had covid and not so sure he can pass it easily?

Thinking it came from our O’line. They seemed to be on their backs much of the night with buck nuts up in their faces.

Thoughts?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 4:59 PM

Clemson lost by 21 points and that was with Ohio State trying to run clock out for entire fourth quarter and with defense playing prevent. What if Ohio State tried to score more? Possible 35 point victory?

Don't you get it? That was a one sided beat down with Ohio State swinging the hammer. Clemson owns nothing about Ohio State. I'm not stating that Ohio State owns Clemson. Can't really do that when a team is 1-4 vs another team. But let's stop with stupid statements. Neither Clemson or Ohio State own each other. Ohio State has better recruiting class in 2021 and so far in 2022. Most would say at this point Day is better than Dabo. Why don't you think Dabo's name comes up when there are NFL openings? This next 10 years will be good for Buckeyes. Clemson will fall off a little. Next year Clemson will be good, but I think in 2022 the gap in the teams will show.

Jan 8, 2021, 5:37 PM

Day better than Dabo?. GTFO here with that garbage troll.

When Day passes Dabo in career wins

Jan 8, 2021, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Just read on another website that Ohio State fans ]

you can come back to make that claim- if you live long enough

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 5,427
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic