Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone find it interesting that Fresno State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Does anyone find it interesting that Fresno State

Nov 29, 2017, 11:03 AM

Just happened to find its way into the poll at #25 this week? They lost to Alabama in wk2, btw. So, now Alabama has 3 top 25 wins with Miss. St. at #23 and LSU at #17.

They are going to do everything possible to get them in the playoff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully they will lose to Boise St. and it won't matter

Nov 29, 2017, 11:03 AM

As long as Ok and Wisky wins Bama won't make it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

Didn't notice. I stopped looking at the rest after seeing #1

Nov 29, 2017, 11:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Does anyone find it interesting that Fresno State

Nov 29, 2017, 11:08 AM

Well they are 25th in the AP, and 26th in the Coaches Polls as well, so I'm not sure I buy into it being there soley to benefit Bama. I seriously don't get what they've done to earn a top 25 ranking however. It's one thing for a non-Power 5 team to enter the top 25 as an unbeaten, or even with 1 or 2 losses. I don't understand though how Fresno is ranked at 9-3. They did play both Alabama and Washington, but they were blown out in both games. It would be one thing if those were their only 2 losses, but they also have a 10 point loss to a 5-7 UNLV team. I suppose they're getting credit for beating #23 Boise this past week, but Boise themselves are only 9-3 with a 19 point loss to Virginia. Fresno plays Boise again this weekend so maybe they will lose.

Louisville deserves to be ranked as much as Miss State does***

Nov 29, 2017, 11:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most definitely.***

Nov 29, 2017, 12:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fresno Who?***

Nov 29, 2017, 11:09 AM

I'm really surprised Mercer didn't squeak into the T25 also***

Nov 29, 2017, 11:12 AM

Nov 29, 2017, 11:13 AM

Kinda like USuCk sneaking in the rankings before we played them? They had absolutely no business being ranked. At least Fresno st is ranked in the ap poll and close in the coaches poll. USuCk was not.

I think DRad was just yanking their chain. Knowing how

Nov 29, 2017, 11:25 AM

jacked up those idiots would get about being in the CFP rankings for the very first time. And then to just get dismantled by our Tigers on National TV where their lack of class would be seen by everyone.

Dan is playing 9-dimensional chess in his manipulation of the committee for our benefit and is doing great.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

haha***

Nov 29, 2017, 11:19 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2017, 11:21 AM

The stuff they will do to continue to kiss Alabama and Nick Saban’s butt amazes me. If you have every watched Saban walk around prior to game time he has so many legs hanging out of his butt because the press and other Saban worshipers have their head so far up his butt all you can see is legs and shoes.

I would put Dabo ahead of Saban and Urban and day because he has accomplished so much with a little less. Bama and OSU are supposed to be an Elite team. Dabo had to work hard to build Clemson into an Elite team. A team that currently owns OSU and Bama!

IMO Dabo would not be a good fit at Bama. I don’t think he would be willing to compromise his character and integrity for some of the Big Bama boosters or the university of bama!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their only loss is to #2. And it's hard to knock

Nov 29, 2017, 11:26 AM

their OOC schedule after the fact. That game with FSU was hyped as one of the games of the decade.

I'm not saying put 'em in with no debate, but them getting in wouldn't be wildly unreasonable in my opinion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I would really like you to focus better

Nov 29, 2017, 11:27 AM

and take your meds and Taganet. Miss one time and see what it does?

Nov 29, 2017, 11:36 AM

Agreed...hoping OU and Whisky win (and us) so that Bama gets snubbed, AND, if we win and keep the #1 rating (which should happen if we win unless Auburn absolutely touches UGA again)...think we all would love to play Whisky in opening round.

Although truth be told, I'd like to see us fall to the #2 spot if we win so we play in the Rose Bowl, being on the West coast I've been waiting for the Tigers to play somewhere close by... :)

I find it as interesting as it was yesterday when posted.

Nov 29, 2017, 11:58 AM

And I did not find it interesting then as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like the coots saying the same about NC State.***

Nov 29, 2017, 12:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic