Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone agree that OSU loses a game during season ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Does anyone agree that OSU loses a game during season ??

Oct 20, 2020, 8:40 PM

I think someone knocks them off. All this talk of how great they are and everyone else is scared lol. Well we shall see, if they read the media they might think highly of themselves and get that tail whipped

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:50 PM

I think between their games against Kansas St., Oklahoma, and TCU...they’ll lose at least one of those...maybe two.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That OSU team will definitely lose a game or 2, or 3 lol***

Oct 20, 2020, 9:24 PM

Re: Does anyone agree that OSU loses a game during season ??

Oct 20, 2020, 8:54 PM

I'd like to see a multiple-loss UM beat them.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 20, 2020, 10:38 PM

Finally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 20, 2020, 9:04 PM

I would bet that our coaches aren't scared of them bc we have a much better D than we had last season, we won and they loss, and it will happen for the 5th time this year if they line up to play against our 2020 FB team!!!

We don't have Tee and Ross, but we will have Ladson, Amari Rodgers, Ngata, Travis Etienne, plus two TE's that can block and catch the ball over the middle as in Braden Galloway, Davis Allen, plus a couple more young WRs that should be ready by the time the playoffs come around. I'm personally expecting another Bucknut beat down if we play them again in the playoffs!!!!! Goooo Tigersss!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doubtful. People mock the ACC but the B1G is awful.***

Oct 20, 2020, 9:12 PM

Umm... show your work.

Oct 20, 2020, 9:17 PM

I think the B1G is pretty consistently the 2nd best conference.

Re: Umm... show your work.

Oct 20, 2020, 9:22 PM

Why? Because they always rank penn state, wisconsin, and michigan for no reason what so ever? Minnesota? Purdue? Indiana? Northwestern? Illinois? Rutgers? Maryland? Iowa? Michigan State? Come on, its pillow fight after pillow fight.

So it's the ACC except it has a couple more good teams

Oct 22, 2020, 8:51 AM

at the top?

Penn State and Wisconsin are quite a bit better than the ACCs recent #2 and #3 teams. Our last two ACCCG opponents were 9-3 UVA and 7-5 Pitt.

And that grab bag of teams you listed from the Big Ten is no worse than Cuse, Duke, Wake, BC, GT, Louisville, UNC, NC State, etc...

Oct 20, 2020, 9:14 PM

Who cares. They can’t beat us!

You are right, it doesn’t matter but all these “football experts” sound

Oct 20, 2020, 9:22 PM

like this team is some type of dynasty lol. Last I checked we beat them last year, and our team is better this year. Bucknuts lost 3 studs in the secondary and TL looks like he will not be denied.

I really would like our Tigers to kick their butts in playoffs.... I really dislike that team so actually want them to lose every game but they are full of talent so that’s not happening.

Oct 20, 2020, 9:32 PM

Well, I certainly don’t care. I know that much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you do or don’t like the Ohio State

Oct 20, 2020, 9:35 PM

football team.

As a Clemson fan, how can you not care about those crackstain footballers from Ohio ????

They are lower than bottom feeders, would you agree ??

Re: So you do or don’t like the Ohio State

Oct 20, 2020, 9:58 PM

I’m sure I am misreading this, but this is troll-speak.

No, I don’t Iike “this” OSU team. I don’t like any of them. Why would you ask that?

I don’t care who they play or don’t play. They are 0’fer against Clemson and I don’t see it changing.

Bring them on Three times more, we will beat them every time. No one in orange is scared.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you do or don’t like the Ohio State

Oct 20, 2020, 9:58 PM [ in reply to So you do or don’t like the Ohio State ]

I’m sure I am misreading this, but this is troll-speak.

No, I don’t Iike “this” OSU team. I don’t like any of them. Why would you ask that?

I don’t care who they play or don’t play. They are 0’fer against Clemson and I don’t see it changing.

Bring them on Three times more, we will beat them every time. No one in orange is scared.

Lol agreed but no troll. Just seriously dislike OSU nearly as much as

Oct 20, 2020, 10:10 PM

UofSC. I never ever want them to win

Oct 20, 2020, 9:53 PM

The ohio st team Clemson beat last year was the best team n school history which is why ohio st is so butt hurt.

As for 2020-21 season, the B1G and ACC are equally crappy. My take is if ohio st can be beat in regular season, it will come early vs. Nebraska or Penn St. But this year's buckeye team is diminished vs last year's team though they still have some legit stars including Fields.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 10:05 PM

Ohio St in the B1G is like Clemson in the ACC. There is nobody close to them and it's virtually guaranteed they won't lose a game.

If we play them this year, I don't expect it to go down to the wire because they lost more key pieces than we did.

In the semifinal, I'd like us to face Ohio St. In the title game, bring on Alabama. That would be sweet!

Oct 20, 2020, 10:35 PM

No chance they lose.

Oct 21, 2020, 1:37 AM

Ask me after the Nebraska game.

Yes. They were taking T. Boone Pickens money and losing

Oct 21, 2020, 5:09 AM

games they should have won LONG before such became a derogatory term applied to Clemson. It still happens to them every year, even if Mike Gundy is a MAN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 5:13 AM

I think they run the table easily until the playoffs

Re: The Big is a joke. They will lose to us (yet again) in

Oct 22, 2020, 9:36 AM

the playoffs. And this time, it won't be close.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 22, 2020, 9:53 AM

I don't see any loses but if you have an average 15% chance to lose each game then chances are they will buckeye one of the games like normal. And still get in. Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, USC playoff

I think it's probably 50/50 they go unbeaten

Oct 22, 2020, 10:41 AM

They were basically our equal last year and I don't see why they won't be around that same level this year.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic