Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does Dabo know he has a 5* RB on the bench?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Does Dabo know he has a 5* RB on the bench?

Oct 15, 2016, 10:39 PM

Where in the world is Feaster?

Gallman out.
Choice stinger
Dye fumbles.
Fuller is pedestrian.
Feaster had a 60 yd TD last week against a stout D where no one could even get a hand on him.

Am I missing something?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does Dabo know he has a 5* RB on the bench?

Oct 15, 2016, 10:44 PM

A Brain

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 10:45 PM

He must not be ready, there's a reason if not 2

A timid 5* RB who plays in 4th gear instead of 5th.

Tip-toeing around instead of hitting the hole like a RB should. He's not ready!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A timid 5* RB who plays in 4th gear instead of 5th.

Oct 15, 2016, 10:47 PM

He's only in 4th because he runs at a higher rpm. Doesn't need to be in 5th because of the lower gear ratio still let's him reach top speed. Kinda like nascar

TU for an entertaining response.

Oct 15, 2016, 10:50 PM

Nm

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A timid 5* RB who plays in 4th gear instead of 5th.

Oct 16, 2016, 12:27 AM [ in reply to Re: A timid 5* RB who plays in 4th gear instead of 5th. ]

If Feaster drops it to 2nd/3rd gear, and increases the RPM's, then he can make his cuts better. Or at least that what I do on my motorcycle when going thru tight curves. Problem solved.

Feaster's had his reps this season.......

but hasn't produced yet. Being a 5-star in high school doesn't guarantee anything in his freshman year of college ball.

Dabo almost put him in.***

Oct 15, 2016, 10:49 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

maybe you are on to something

Oct 15, 2016, 10:52 PM

he probably didn't know this... have you been at practice every day ?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 10:52 PM

Put him in. He's ready.

Oct 15, 2016, 3:52 PM

Don't forget about the shoulder surgery. It takes a long time to truly recover from it. Durability is a huge issue.

Oct 15, 2016, 10:57 PM

Maybe Dabo didn't think Tavien could handle the physicality that NC State was playing with!

Oct 15, 2016, 11:12 PM

I do not know what Dabo thought, but I guarantee you he had a good reason or reasons.

We're 7-0 this year and played for the NC last year and we

Oct 15, 2016, 11:46 PM

won today. Feaster is a rare talent, but there is a reason he did not play today. Probably should trust Dabo on this one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: We're 7-0 this year and played for the NC last year and we

Oct 15, 2016, 11:50 PM

Don't play him. He is not ready.

yes...you're missing the fact that he is

Oct 15, 2016, 11:54 PM

Head Coach and has been at every practice....you're also missing that big zero in the right hand column....you know--the one that indicates Clemson is undefeated

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no he's a complete moron

Oct 16, 2016, 12:02 AM

how the hell have we won all these games

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2016, 12:07 AM

> Where in the world is Feaster?
>
> Gallman out.
> Choice stinger
> Dye fumbles.
> Fuller is pedestrian.
> Feaster had a 60 yd TD last week against a stout D
> where no one could even get a hand on him.
>
> Am I missing something?

Feaster would get our QB hurt, Blitz pickup is a big part of our RB's job. The only way Feaster can play is if he is getting the ball.

Oct 16, 2016, 12:22 AM

Blitz pick up is important, Gallman does that with almost excellency. I can see why the OP is frustrated. Everyone is frustrated that Gallman got hit high, should have been called targeting. If not for that NC state player hitting him intentionally high, He would have had a 150yd day IMO.

Feaster is getting there, like Dabo has said He is in 4th gear a lot, etc. However, there are other aspects of the RB position at the collegiate level that He is obviously still learning. On the other hand, the only way for him to learn ( hands on ) is to execute after film study and has a read on the defense to help Watson. I'll admit, I can't wait to see the potential of Feaster as many others as well. Who knows, maybe He should have gave him a shot to carry the rock. This game was ugly, no two ways about it. DB saves the day again. A lot to improve on as a team, meaning- dropped passes AND Watson's accuracy. turnover margin won't be there against FSU, or ACC Championship and especially not a BAMA team who will take that turnover and turn into a TD. Time for the Tigers to be consistent or the others who are - will win out. I am loyal, have been for a long time. I do see however, the top teams winning the turnover margin. That's why T.N wasn't a safe bet today. Tigers don't want to be the TEN. of the ACC, with loads of talent, but turnovers make it hard to win championships as Mack Brown stated, who is by the way an advocate of the Tigers. So, it's not just about the Running back situation today, it was the whole execution of the game. Time to clean up before FSU on their turf.

My take.

Oct 16, 2016, 12:20 AM

I actually agree he would have been great to use on those delay draws he'd been gone. He also has amazing hands and would be a nightmare for a linebacker. I think he made 2 teams look retarded this season in his limited action. I think this is a Cole Stoudt kinda deal with TYSHON DYE and Fuller. Choice is the clear number two but third down I don't see how you can't go with Feaster he's gonna be open by speed alone and they could max protect with Fuller just like Ohio State just did with two backs. FYI I hate OSU

Oct 16, 2016, 12:20 AM

I actually agree he would have been great to use on those delay draws he'd been gone. He also has amazing hands and would be a nightmare for a linebacker. I think he made 2 teams look retarded this season in his limited action. I think this is a Cole Stoudt kinda deal with TYSHON DYE and Fuller. Choice is the clear number two but third down I don't see how you can't go with Feaster he's gonna be open by speed alone and they could max protect with Fuller just like Ohio State just did with two backs. FYI I hate OSU

Oct 16, 2016, 12:32 AM

He was pulled 2 games ago( Louisville game) for tip toeing on kick returns..and that long run was late against an outmatched team.

Oct 16, 2016, 1:09 AM

^^^^^^^. This... his Kick returns were pedestrian... he is not ready

A coaches' check.***

Oct 16, 2016, 12:22 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic