Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you think Trevor and the wide receivers will have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Do you think Trevor and the wide receivers will have

Sep 5, 2020, 12:25 PM

good timing and chemistry next week or do you think it might take a few games for them to be on the same page?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think Trevor and the wide receivers will have

Sep 5, 2020, 12:27 PM

I think they come out with confidence and focus. This is going to be an all business season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2020, 9:21 PM

With the personnel changes at WR and OL, it will likely take several games for them to really hit their stride. Sometime around game 7 IMO.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Sep 5, 2020, 11:27 PM

Hopefully it doesn't take that long.

I just hope that these guys are better at getting seperation for Lawrence. I have been rewatching the last season and one of the things that I noticed was that unless there was a busted coverage by the other team our receivers just did not get any kind of seperation from the DBs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2020, 8:05 AM

Hopefully it doesn't take that long.

I just hope that these guys are better at getting seperation for Lawrence. I have been rewatching the last season and one of the things that I noticed was that unless there was a busted coverage by the other team our receivers just did not get any kind of seperation from the DBs.

Well, we have faster guys playing this year. Tee Higgins and Justyn Ross are fast guys but not burners. They win by excellent route running and body control. This year's starters are faster guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2020, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you think Trevor and the wide receivers will have ]

Our OL with 4 new members will be fine. The new starters other than Carman all have played lots of snaps and were highly regarded recruits. They been together as a group since the spring and played together as group much of last season as well in a reserve role; OL will be just fine.

WR group is a bit more of a question but they are all studs. I expect Amari and Spector will have big seasons which opens it up for Ngata and Ladson. EJ Williams is going to shine I bet.

With our DL in place Clemson will be a very scary opponent for anyone.

Sep 6, 2020, 10:19 AM

I am curious how the OL changes will impact our run game. I would love to see us have a breakout year on the ground, and more production from our backs not named Travis.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Sep 5, 2020, 11:29 PM

First play.. throw to the end zone! ??

Hoping ETN gets the first play...

Sep 6, 2020, 10:41 AM

75 yards to paydirt! Get his y/carry started out right.

Hey colbert, question for you

Sep 5, 2020, 11:45 PM

I cant remember if it was the national championship or the fiesta bowl pre game festivities/interviews but Kvon Wallace asked BV a question and BV answered it beautifully. Im pretty sure it was you who posted the video and Ive been trying to find it but cant. If you could help me out i would appreciate it, thanks.

Sep 6, 2020, 10:23 AM

I'd like to see them run, run, run the ball the first two games. After that, open up the passing game. Should be awesome either way it happens!

Sep 6, 2020, 10:23 AM

I think the running game will be featured to start while they test the air attack and find what works.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic