Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you own a pink shirt?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Do you own a pink shirt?

Oct 27, 2020, 7:01 AM

I saw Dabo dressed in pink for a presser and just wondered how common is it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He went all out and had the pink blazer and pink tie.

Oct 27, 2020, 7:04 AM

Big time. Can’t hide $9 Million, I suppose.

But seriously, I think it was for the ACC “Unity Weak.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Breast Cancer Awareness.***

Oct 27, 2020, 7:07 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigers For TaTa's

Oct 27, 2020, 12:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month***

Oct 27, 2020, 7:14 AM [ in reply to He went all out and had the pink blazer and pink tie. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

October is breast cancer awareness month...

Oct 27, 2020, 8:49 AM [ in reply to He went all out and had the pink blazer and pink tie. ]

and people all across the country wear pink. You even seen professional athletes wearing pink gear whiley they play.

Pink is also the color used by Dabo for his Tigers for TaTas Foundation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

No, never been to one of her concerts and I never have

Oct 27, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to He went all out and had the pink blazer and pink tie. ]

really cared for her music at all.

Re: Do you own a pink shirt?

Oct 27, 2020, 7:24 AM

Wish I did but I outgrew my Lacoste pink polo (90 dollars to replace today) and my 95 dollar Ralph Lauren all cotton long sleeve button down collar dress shirt that the collar finally wore out on.
But not all is lost. I do have a pair of pink socks.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:03 AM

Darn, I was going to ask you if you still had your pink Gold Cup socks. They really sealed the deal on the complete look in the 60s!

Oct 27, 2020, 7:28 AM

No... Not even a peach shirt.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

My shirt is only pink on the inside.***

Oct 27, 2020, 7:45 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: My shirt is only pink on the inside.***

Oct 27, 2020, 7:56 AM

I own 3, but I only wear them to my former bosses funeral’s, along with my Mardi Gras hat.

I bet you're the life of the wake....***

Oct 27, 2020, 8:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My shirt is only pink on the inside.***

Oct 27, 2020, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: My shirt is only pink on the inside.*** ]

I need to buy a fourth one. My last boss is about to have a terrible accident......at the corner of Maple & 3rd........at 9:35pm.......while walking his dog.......on Thursday.

Oh great, another social statement on clothing thread! Pun?***

Oct 27, 2020, 8:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but it used to be bright red before bleach happened.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:04 AM

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 8:35 AM

Yes, I used to have some white shirts and some red shirts, but something seems to have happened.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Used to, but no longer.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:55 AM

Since I am pale-skinned, pink is not a color I should wear. (Or, at least that is what I am told by the women in my life.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

In the 1950's I went to Boys High School

Oct 27, 2020, 9:27 AM

in Anderson. There were many pink shirts, sweaters, socks, and even belts. Trust me when I tell you, you didn't walk down those halls and make fun of anyone wearing pink. Wouldn't be good for your health.

Oct 27, 2020, 9:28 AM

I have Three.

Oct 27, 2020, 9:57 AM

Many - I have at least 2 pink oxford, pink stripped oxford, a few polos, etc. Tend more towards salmon etc. I go for bright colors, greens lavenders, yellows, and especially orange. I am one of proper gentlemen that avoids looking like a puritan in mens clothing is only dark blue, black or grey (dey be yankees).

My favorite are my hot pink dress socks. Those get the most comments. medium blue suite, white shirt, hot pink socks. Or a canvas color suit and pink. I have a lot of random bright dress socks.

I wear my The Tiger CFP Chamionship socks on Friday - or Orange/Purple poke-a-dots.

It's common

Oct 27, 2020, 12:35 PM

nm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 1:46 PM

absolutely

Oct 27, 2020, 3:54 PM

Absolutely NOT!! My wife knows better than to buy me a Pink shirt or a Crybaby Blue one for that matter. Opposite sides of the same coin, to me.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic