Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just heard 2 more found dead in Neeses. I think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Just heard 2 more found dead in Neeses. I think

Apr 13, 2020, 1:43 PM

That makes 9 from tornadoes: 1 in Seneca, 2 in Neeses, and 6 in Hampton and Colleton Counties. Also heard may be more bad news from Hampton County. So many trees down making it hard to respond. Prayers.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you mean Neeses in Orangeburg Co.?***

Apr 13, 2020, 2:22 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you mean Neeses in Orangeburg Co.?***

Apr 13, 2020, 2:23 PM

Yes. Sorry about that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just heard 2 more found dead in Neces. I think

Apr 13, 2020, 2:23 PM

Sad. We (SC) are usually fortunate with few tornadoes when these systems come through. Definitely praying for everyone and their families.

Anyone heard from @Salty55 or Bill (lbb). They're not real close but that's the two I know of in that area. Colleton cnty.

Message was edited by: kerigantoo®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure about Salty, but I think LBB is more in the

Apr 13, 2020, 3:41 PM

Beaufort-Jasper area

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just heard 2 more found dead in Neeses. I think

Apr 13, 2020, 2:59 PM

I haven’t seen barely a mention about South Carolina tornadoes in the National media.

Apr 13, 2020, 3:37 PM

It definitely looked from radar like lowcountry took a thumping.

Apr 13, 2020, 3:46 PM

They did. My sister lives in Summerville. Was able to communicate with her a couple of hours ago. They are fine but the damage is pretty bad. And it's widespread.

Apr 13, 2020, 3:50 PM

Praying for all of the families affected by last nights storm. It has been a difficult year and we are only into April. May God Bless is all the rest of the year.

Everyone please be safe and healthy.

Also a confirmed tornado from Round O through Summerville

Apr 13, 2020, 4:36 PM

It passed just a few miles, if that, north of my house in rural Summerville. We got a scary tornado warning at 7 and only a few minutes' warning, as it was moving about 50mph. Knocked out power until about 2:30. Our neighborhood was mostly spared but the neighborhood just across the street got some pretty heavy tree damage.

Also a confirmed tornado in the Edisto Beach area, I believe, and heavy damage in Moncks Corner though I'm not sure if that was a tornado or a downburst.

Guess I was lucky today

Apr 13, 2020, 9:46 PM

When driving to Charleston, I generally cut off of I-20 at Wagener and cut over to 26 at St. Matthews or O'burg. Had biz north of Atlanta, so went via Pelzer and down through C-lumbia. I had seen the radar this AM as it headed towards O'burg and those back roads looked to have hideous storms, so the sad news out of Neeses rather confirms. Pretty sure my normal route would have been rerouted today. Lots of trees, etc., down along 26 at O'burg. Haven't seen anything in CHS (near airport).

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 9:51 PM

I'm in Marlboro. We had two tornadoes, one hit the end of my road, the other nearby.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic