Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Disappointed in T Elliot tonight. Worst offensive called game I’ve seen in a long long time.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Disappointed in T Elliot tonight. Worst offensive called game I’ve seen in a long long time.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:35 PM

Feel bad for ETN.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Disappointed in T Elliot tonight. Worst offensive called game I’ve seen in a long long time.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:36 PM

Right. My only advice would be to force it to him sometimes in 1st and 2nd down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's been pretty bad. LSU D is not as good as OSU D.***

Jan 13, 2020, 11:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Disappointed in T Elliot tonight. Worst offensive called game I’ve seen in a long long time.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:40 PM

Looking like a Chad Morris game where we abandoned the running game.

TLAW being off is a double whammy.

Still have 1 quarter. Fight Tigers Fight!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same ol Same ol. Just not going to out-talent this team.***

Jan 13, 2020, 11:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same ol Same ol. Just not going to out-talent this team.***

Jan 14, 2020, 12:39 AM

Huh?

Same ole same ole?

They won 29 in a row. Blew the doors off Bama. Beat a great OSU team and lost to s better team when the stud QB was off all night, the WRs could not separate and really could not run the ball.

What is wrong with Tiger fans like you?

Egads

Re: Same ol Same ol. Just not going to out-talent this team.***

Jan 14, 2020, 12:47 AM

SADM, None of what you say means anything, but our coaches did a terrible job tonight!

Jan 13, 2020, 11:48 PM

How does an off. coordinator who coaches running backs not run the dad gum running backs?!!!!

Jan 14, 2020, 12:06 AM

He outsmarted himself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 11:58 PM

That’s what I was thinking they look horrible and the Espin analysts are going to have a field day with this.

That’s what I was thinking they look horrible and the Espin analysts are going to have a field day with this.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:59 PM

I think the wins over weak ACC competition makes him think that things will work vs quality competition.

agreed and he needs to be asked the tough questions.***

Jan 14, 2020, 12:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 12:04 AM

We are passing on almost every first down and completing way less than half. Putting us behind the right ball almost at the start of every drive.

Jan 14, 2020, 12:08 AM

Eight ball?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't think it has anything to do

with Trevor being as accurate as the weather man tonight?

Re: You don't think it has anything to do

Jan 14, 2020, 12:09 AM

I think the beating Trevor took two weeks ago has something to do with his performance tonight.

You think when your QB is off and your D needs a rest

Jan 14, 2020, 12:42 AM [ in reply to You don't think it has anything to do ]

The solution is to throw more?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haven't run the delayed handoff to ETN once tonight I don't think. When it's obvious your QB is off then you need to adjust accordingly.

Jan 14, 2020, 12:30 AM

Wasn't his best called game but can we face reality here:

1. Trevor was off. He missed a lot of throws. We blew a chance to gain a huge lead early.

2. WRs were unable to get separation often. That wasn't due to play calling.

3. Our CBs got roasted. If they can't single up, there is zero chance of slowing LSU. AJ was terrible.

4. Our lack of D-line rush was death. If a team can't generate any pressure at all with 4 (at least occasionally), Mr. Cheat Code will usually find the hot read before the blitz gets to him.

5. Skalski's ejection killed any chance of us coming back. It effectively ended the game early (even though we would have lost with him).

Bottom line: The better team won. We had no margin for error but made plenty: Nolan's dropped INT. AJ getting beat over top twice. Skalski's ejection. DK's pass interference gifting LSU a TD before halftime. Trevor missing many throws. Etc.

He couldn’t adjust his fly***

Jan 14, 2020, 12:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's UNTRUE

Jan 14, 2020, 12:47 AM

Our offense got stale. it happens. 2 is company but also confusion. We had our good times but also time for a change.

Jeff Scott leaving may be a blessing in disguise. I believe in Elliott. Being alone and in charge will allow him to transform.

This is LSU's year. So let it be.

TL, the defense, BV, Dabo, Bresee will come back and wreak vengeance over next 4 years.

Jan 14, 2020, 12:49 AM

Said exact same thing and got hammered!!!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic