Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Kirby Smart take a shot at Dabo Swinney?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Did Kirby Smart take a shot at Dabo Swinney?

May 13, 2020, 3:33 PM

I had to get in on this situation. Mark Childress came on the show to talk to us about the recent comments from Kirby Smart on recruiting.

Paul Finebaum came out later and said that in his opinion Kirby was obviously speaking about Dabo Swinney.

It's crazy to me how jealous Kirby Smart sounds. The guy has had multiple top recruiting classes and has no CHAMPIONSHIPS!

I'd love to hear Dabo get back at him but I know Dabo is more focused on his own team.

https://youtu.be/sN2fA1Go5Zo

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn’t this like a month old? I’d like to think Dabo is above this.

May 13, 2020, 3:34 PM

But we all know his prophetic abilities towards Urban Meyer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meanwhile Dabo is stealing recruits from UGA's BASEBALL team

May 13, 2020, 3:38 PM

Keep talking, Kirby. You are so obsessed with/distracted by Dabo, he is grabbing talent from right under your nose. You are consumed with star ratings because you can't develop players, and Dabo continues to recruit coachable players who fly below the radar (with 4 and 5 stars mixed in). Someday, you will figure it out...but it will be too late for you. LOL.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Kirby Smart take a shot at Dabo Swinney?

May 13, 2020, 3:39 PM

Jealousy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2020, 6:06 PM

I wonder if ole Kirby has considered asking himself the question of whether pulling stunts like losing at home to a 4-8 UofSuC team, on their 3rd string QB, with William “Boom” Muschamp as the head coach, makes it difficult to recruit? Or maybe even the advantage he gives other coaches to remind recruits that if they go play for UGA they will end up a part of the “more that will ultimately do less”.

That’s simply speculation on my part, Kirby gets paid the big bucks to handle those quality losses. #ItJustMeansMore

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2020, 6:41 PM

Everyone knows that Kirby is extremely jealous of Dabo and he lets it be known. Kirby is light years behind Dabo on just about everything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WGAF?

May 13, 2020, 8:54 PM

Why care what Kirby, Muschamp, Finebaum, etc. says or might have said about Dabo?

Those little men are all weasely, girly wanna be’s who are low class and haven’t accomplished anything close to what Dabo has.

On and off the field, all Dabo has to say is SCOREBOARD.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

May 13, 2020, 8:58 PM

Like Dabo says, no need to worry about criticism from someone you wouldn't take advice from.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 12:09 AM

I think he used the word seek.

Dabo wouldn’t take unsolicited advice from Skirby. He saw the fourth and fields debacle...

May 13, 2020, 10:28 PM

Who cares what Kirby Smart has to say...

I said it when this came out and I'll say it again . . .

May 13, 2020, 10:41 PM

Winners think about winning, losers think about winners.

What did Kirby say?

May 13, 2020, 11:30 PM

Dabo has demanded some respect and can flaunt it.

I know the LSU game really turned the pundits and recruits eyes, but Dabo has won it all two times.

Re: What did Kirby say?

May 14, 2020, 12:06 AM

Bulldog, you don’t believe that one bit about the LSU game, lol!

Finish your crunches. I’m eating ice cream!

2,000 a day

May 14, 2020, 12:13 AM

Every. Single. Day.

Respect?

Re: 2,000 a day

May 14, 2020, 12:17 AM

Respect! And I’m right about not believing the LSU garbage ??

May 14, 2020, 12:23 AM

Kirby needs to figure out how to win big games...recruiting hasn’t ever been his problem...coaching and not choking has been his issue...Dabo has nothing to do with that!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic