Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Despite The Fearmongering And Trollspooge of a Few on Here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,334

Despite The Fearmongering And Trollspooge of a Few on Here

Oct 30, 2020, 10:06 AM

The Tigers are going to be just fine. Here are thoughts on reasons to believe and watch outs as well.

1) Man for man position for position the Tigers are a full tier above BC players and in some positions two tiers above.

2) Coaching across the aboard is superior at Clemson. No one on BC's staff is the equal to Clemson's staff.

3) Culture huge advantage to Clemson. Dabo builds teams, the perceived lethargy of last week will absolutely not be present. The Defense will rise to the challenge and play even better than the first half of the year. ETN and the offense will play hardnose football and I think you will certainly see the 19K fans really make showing this week. This has the feel of a circle the wagons and "win one for Trevor" kind of day. The media and their passive aggressive BS will stink the place up until BC is left for dead on the field.

4) Trevor will be back for ND or DJU will grow up fast. I am always confident betting on Dabo and his organization to find creative ways to work with the talent they have. Also if you are ND then which QB do you prepare for as all of us won't know who is starting till game time. Suck it Brian Kelly.

5) Biggest concern or watchout would be more key player COVID positives or some key injuries that exacerbate the situation. Remember DJU will likely be our starter in 8-9 games regardless, now with a real world, put on your big boy pants moment, against a team that is good fair competition we will see what we really have. I expect a lot of RPOs with ETN and DJU splitting the run parts of it almost 30-70 versus TL only taking maybe 10%. I expect to see some 2 TE sets as well. Don't forget BC has no tape and has not gameplanned at all for what might be a different offensive look.

GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Despite The Fearmongering And Trollspooge of a Few on Here

Oct 30, 2020, 10:18 AM

Well said

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 30, 2020, 10:23 AM

About the only thing we differ on is the amount of runs DJ gets tomorrow.

I don't see him getting 30% of the carries.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you say that knew word "Trollspooge" Boys and Girls?

Oct 30, 2020, 10:39 AM

I new you could. The TNets are always good for a few educagingal tidbits hear and their.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fun Visual Eh?***

Oct 30, 2020, 10:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 10:55 AM

I keep seeing this, but has his actual diagnosis date been released? The ACC has a 10 day period where if you are diagnosed you can't play. That would rule him out for ND unless they can finagle it to say he got diagnosed like tuesday or wednesday.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:57 AM

He took the test on Wednesday and is showing symptoms.

Wednesday would be the latest day that the count would start.

If symptoms were reported Tuesday or late Monday, it could start the clock sooner.

In my opinion, when dealing with a symptomatic case, whether or not the symptoms even go away in 10 days is a question. If all symptoms are considered, some can be quite lingering like trying to clear up a cough.

It's 10 Days From Onset of Symptoms So If CU Can Claim He

Oct 30, 2020, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Despite The Fearmongering And Trollspooge of a Few on Here ]

Was Symptomatic Wed or prior he could play as I understand it.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic