Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Deshaun Watson

Jan 4, 2021, 11:24 PM

Hands down the best ever to play at Clemson regardless of position! Should have won 2 Heisman trophies. This man exemplifies everything that Clemson University is supposed to be about and has since the first day he stepped foot on campus! No one has played with the heart, emotion and passion that Watson has!

Saw he won the NFL passing title this year and just had to post about him. What a great person and football player!

I appreciate everything Trevor Lawrence has done at Clemson!

Deshaun is still the best and “Best” is the standard!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshaun Watson

Jan 5, 2021, 12:17 AM

Hi there Tiger fans. I'm in Brisbane, Australia. My daughter was lucky enough to go to Clemson on a CC/Track scholarship in 2015 and 2016. I've been a Tiger fan ever since (good time to get on board eh?). We watch all the games, which mainly are on Sunday morning Brisbane time.I watched the second half of the 2016 Alabama championship game in a bar in town across the road from work (just ducked out for a bit!)sitting opposite a couple of tide fans. Hahaha.

Anyway, I've never got around to posting here before, but felt compelled to do so now to emphatically agree with what TigerChrisL has posted about Deshaun!He's just a champion in all ways!

Cheers

MG

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshaun Watson

Jan 5, 2021, 8:12 AM

Glad you posted and nice to here from you. G'day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic