Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Putin and the Kremlin are...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 524

Putin and the Kremlin are...

Jan 8, 2021, 10:02 AM

...loving what Trump has done. I'm sure you Trump lovers are loving that also...aren't you??

https://www.thedailybeast.com/putin-gleeful-after-trumpsters-violent-insurrection?ref=scroll

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Democracy in the ole USA is just playing the rope-a-dope.

Jan 8, 2021, 10:10 AM

Like Ali, America will still be the champ.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Democracy in the ole USA is just playing the rope-a-dope.

Jan 8, 2021, 1:19 PM

Sorry but I don't share your optimism. I have been on this rock called Earth for almost seventy years and it has never been this bad. We are in critical condition as a country not just because of Trump but because of the Republican party, neoliberals and centrist Dems. These groups cater to the rich, corporations, the MIC and their Wall Street buddies. On our present course we are headed for a collapse because too many people have the attitude that America will never fail, will always be strong and that Democracy will save us all. In order to have those things happen, the vast majority of our politicians must believe that we can fix our problems by cooperation, understanding, addressing grievances, constructive legislation. I see no evidence that anything positive is occurring now and very little hope that anything positive will happen in the near future...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol

Jan 13, 2014, 5:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 524
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic