Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deion wins in a blowout. Then has all his stuff stolen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Deion wins in a blowout. Then has all his stuff stolen

Feb 21, 2021, 7:17 PM

Can’t make this stuff up. This is high school level stuff. Where is security?!!

https://247sports.com/Article/Deion-Sanders-robbed-Jackson-State-football-during-game-win-wallets-watches-credit-cards-coaches-office-locker-room-161287451/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deion wins in a blowout. Then has all his stuff stolen

Feb 21, 2021, 7:24 PM

There’s nothing surprising about that if you’ve been to Jackson and the neighborhoods around that campus. I was doing a property insurance survey there and was asking about roof conditions. They told me the worst one was on a building that was 2 years old. They told me they find holes and slugs in it and on it when neighbors decide to pop off a few celebratory rounds every now and then.

Feb 22, 2021, 7:43 AM

We used to compete in track meets at Raines HS in Jacksonville (home of Bob Hayesand Tommie Smith). Many of our athletes come from disadvantaged backgrounds and live in horrific conditions. They were scared to get off the bus. Those neighborhoods are as tough as I've ever been in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2021, 7:24 PM

Security must be Paul Blart Mall cop. Truck gets broken into last month and now this. Inside job?

The Edward Waters Tigers?

Feb 21, 2021, 7:56 PM

968 students and a graduation rate of 24%. Look for them on a future USuC schedule.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn’t believe that awfully low graduation rate

Feb 21, 2021, 10:14 PM

but it turns out Midlands Tech has a graduation rate of 8%. I kid you not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

If it were tracked, Midlands Tech would show a very high

Feb 22, 2021, 9:46 AM

percentage of students that spend one year there to get college credits that make them eligible to transfer to earn a 4 year degree. Others are there for career direction and development. I'm not surprised that the graduation rate is low because I know quite a number of people that have used MTC solely as a springboard to south carolina or another 4 year college, and so many others that attended for the trade career courses that do not lead to an associates degree but rather academic or training certificates...

Every walk of life has a path that is just as noble as others... you should ask your hvac tech or mechanic where they received their training, and think about that the next time you put your foot on your brakes or adjust your thermostat...

No need to get defensive.

Feb 22, 2021, 9:58 AM

I’m a big fan of community, technical, and vocational colleges. They fill a huge need and I wish more people would consider them. But it doesn’t change the fact that most people who enroll there don’t graduate.

As you stated, people utilize technical colleges for various reasons. But I’m assuming that someone who just enrolls in a class or two and doesn’t declare a major isn’t counted in the graduation rate. It’s people who enroll in a degree program and don’t graduate who are counted.

Even still, a graduation rate under 10% still seems really low to me.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Feb 21, 2021, 8:19 PM

He later found his stuff in his office. He forgot he left it there.

No one stole anything.

Feb 21, 2021, 8:27 PM

Seems a shame he has never heard of a lock and key ( for the office or the truck ) ????

Deion still being Deion _____________ getting headlines anyway he can ***Neon Deion ***

Feb 21, 2021, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Deion wins in a blowout. Then has all his stuff stolen ]

Not so fast. Deion said it was stolen and recovered...

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeionSanders/status/1363647569403015170?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1363647569403015170%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-37492565412604294320.ampproject.net%2F2102060044003%2Fframe.html

Karma. Been stealing all those pizzas............

Feb 22, 2021, 7:31 AM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does he have an ex South Carolina football player on his

Feb 22, 2021, 8:02 AM

staff?

I guess you youngsters never heard about the coot player that

Feb 22, 2021, 10:13 AM

Told the coaches he was too sick to practice...and stole their stuff from the locker room while the team was practicing...

Feb 22, 2021, 8:44 AM

It's crazy some of the transfers Neon Deion Primetime is snagging there. One of the receivers from my son's school - in D1 FBS - literally transferred to go play down there, just because of the name, and Deion was getting guys like that from all over.

I dunno if the guy can coach a lick or not, but he's going to have the ponies. If you're a betting man, expect him to meet up with North Dakota State at some point just off sheer talent alone.

Feb 22, 2021, 7:23 PM

Praying for DS and Jackson State. I pray those who robbed them will be caught and put behind bars for a very long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic