Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Notre Dame fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Deer Notre Dame fans

Dec 14, 2020, 1:52 PM

Listen up you buncha arrogant snobby douchemuffins...hope you enjoyed your cute little win against Clemson without Skalski, Davis and Jones, and oh yeah the greatest ever QB to ever play college football in the history of ever. Cause let me tell y'all somethin, we bout to stomp a gotdam mudhole in yo uppity mayor pete lovin assses!

That's right, your little no talent asssclown of a QB don't stand a chance against the PO'd defense he's bout to see. He'll be lucky if Skalski don't break his frail little body in half on the first possession. Oh you thought you could just join a conference, win it and run away? THERE AIN'T A CHANCE IN HEYULLL DABO AND BRENT VENERABLES GONNA LET THAT SHYATT HAPPEN BECAUSE IT'S CALLED ANOTHER CLEMSON CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A REASON CAUSE WE GONNA RIP YOUR FRIGGIN HEADS OFF AND BEAT Y'ALL WITH EM AND TREVOR PLUS ETN WILL SCORE AT WILL AND WE WILL BEAT YOU LITTLE WUSSY IRISHES BY AT LEAST 4 TDS AND PROBABLY WAY MORE THAN THAT BECAUSE THIS IS OUR CONFERENCE NOT YOURS AND WE MAD AND MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT THIS IS NOT GONNA BE REVENGE THIS GONNA BE A RECKONING!

Clemson ain't comin no more, Clemson is here and he!l came with us and we are bout to remind you why you haven't been relevant since the 1980's and there ain't nothing your fat purple-faced coach can do about it.

Clemson by a friggin million

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Deer Notre Dame fans

Dec 14, 2020, 1:55 PM

BTW Rudy was offsides!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Channelling your inner BuzzPaw?***

Dec 14, 2020, 1:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 1:59 PM

very Rev. Doddesque.he'd be proud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 14, 2020, 2:00 PM

I like your spirit! I really hope the defense is looking to make a statement. Would love to see Ian get picked off a couple of times. I hope we can get a lead early, and put the pressure on Ian to keep pace. Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Book sacked early and often. ETN with two 50+ runs.

Dec 14, 2020, 2:05 PM

TL with three TDs.

Tigers by 14+......or a million. ??

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You misspelled Noter...***

Dec 14, 2020, 2:07 PM

WHERE IS A WALL I CAN RUN THROUGH***

Dec 14, 2020, 2:09 PM

ETN might have to.***

Dec 15, 2020, 11:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh...take that you leprechauns!***

Dec 14, 2020, 2:11 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 14, 2020, 2:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 14, 2020, 2:26 PM

Hang on there cowboy and catch your breath. I’d suggest drinking a few before the game wild thang but hell go tigs!

Dec 14, 2020, 3:13 PM

Why is a coot commenting on this??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It thinks nobody knows....

Dec 14, 2020, 3:26 PM

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've got nothing else to do right now***

Dec 14, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Notre Dame fans ]

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 14, 2020, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Notre Dame fans ]

It’s either that or watch grass grow.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 2:32 PM

I cried when I read that ..... very touching!

* Can't wait to see it get land blasted on the ND fan site ..... which means you did it right!

Them domers are a buncha morans anyway

Dec 14, 2020, 2:34 PM

so they can landblast it all they want. We'll still beat em by a million.

#OrangeBritchesSZN

Re: Them domers are a buncha morans anyway

Dec 14, 2020, 2:41 PM

Yeah, and we ain’t concerned about baby Gump...

TL;DR***

Dec 14, 2020, 6:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dec 14, 2020, 7:02 PM

GWPTiger® said:

Listen up you buncha arrogant snobby douchemuffins...hope you enjoyed your cute little win against Clemson without Skalski, Davis and Jones, and oh yeah the greatest ever QB to ever play college football in the history of ever. Cause let me tell y'all somethin, we bout to stomp a gotdam mudhole in yo uppity mayor pete lovin assses!

That's right, your little no talent asssclown of a QB don't stand a chance against the PO'd defense he's bout to see. He'll be lucky if Skalski don't break his frail little body in half on the first possession. Oh you thought you could just join a conference, win it and run away? THERE AIN'T A CHANCE IN HEYULLL DABO AND BRENT VENERABLES GONNA LET THAT SHYATT HAPPEN BECAUSE IT'S CALLED ANOTHER CLEMSON CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A REASON CAUSE WE GONNA RIP YOUR FRIGGIN HEADS OFF AND BEAT Y'ALL WITH EM AND TREVOR PLUS ETN WILL SCORE AT WILL AND WE WILL BEAT YOU LITTLE WUSSY IRISHES BY AT LEAST 4 TDS AND PROBABLY WAY MORE THAN THAT BECAUSE THIS IS OUR CONFERENCE NOT YOURS AND WE MAD AND MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT THIS IS NOT GONNA BE REVENGE THIS GONNA BE A RECKONING!

Clemson ain't comin no more, Clemson is here and he!l came with us and we are bout to remind you why you haven't been relevant since the 1980's and there ain't nothing your fat purple-faced coach can do about it.

Clemson by a friggin million

I would like to trade paypal accounts if you are giving 28 points to the Irish. I'd like to take that bet and we can discuss how much you would like to wager.

This motivated me so much I actually did some work today

Apr 26, 2022, 5:27 PM

My manager thanks you.

Dec 14, 2020, 8:22 PM

Dec 14, 2020, 11:10 PM

Mayor Pete... What a pole smoker...

Well that was

Dec 15, 2020, 12:46 AM

Aggressive

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 3:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

OK.

Dec 15, 2020, 7:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

...and this, children is what drunk posting looks like***

Dec 15, 2020, 7:12 AM

Dec 15, 2020, 7:42 AM

Did you just just get done watching tombstone? I see a couple lines at the end that look like Doc & Wyatt

I realize this somehow made POTD, but why in dahail

Dec 15, 2020, 7:42 AM

won't it just go away?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Because you keep bumping it

Dec 15, 2020, 9:12 AM

no baptist

Dec 15, 2020, 8:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d8NV4NJVKo

Dec 15, 2020, 8:44 AM

Mayor Pete. LOL.

Dec 15, 2020, 9:13 AM

Gwp, chill man! No need for the HISTRIONICS. Besides, you're usually wrong in your prognostications, so you've probably just jinked us. Be classy not sassy.

I'm rarely wrong. In fact, going back to the start of the

Dec 15, 2020, 2:03 PM

2018 season, I am 38-2 when picking Clemson games. I am also the winner of the 2019 tnet bowl pick em contest that soccerkrzy® runs every year. Also, it's "jinxed" not "jinked." Also suck one. K thx bye.

Fact Check - True.***

Dec 15, 2020, 3:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Fact Check - True.***

Dec 15, 2020, 3:51 PM

Translation:

Dec 15, 2020, 12:10 PM

"What I am trying to say, in my slightly boorish and expletive laden internet missive, is that the team of which I am an athletic supporter (really), will best your team of Irish lads in the upcoming Championship tilt. It will be a most enjoyable evening for Clemson."

:)

Dec 15, 2020, 12:23 PM

TL;DR

Dec 15, 2020, 12:36 PM

But you REALLY told THEM!

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I didn't laugh until the "fat purple-faced coach" comment

Dec 15, 2020, 4:54 PM

was thrown in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic