Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer LeeGrrr
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,529

Deer LeeGrrr

Jul 19, 2017, 10:26 AM

If you want to do a 'This is Carolina football 2017' you could've at least given me credit for copying all of that stuff from my 'This is Carolina football 2016/2015' posts. It seems that you've done exactly what the team you attempted to mock does to a precise tee; take credit for the doings of other teams, or in this case a person, while pretending the said accomplishment is your own. Perhaps you should become a member so you could've at least copied my images and videos too.

Cause hey, here on TigerNet "It Just Means More." AmIRight. Shame on you and your kewt tactics on that post. I'm guessing you wanna claim ALL my trophy posts too, right? Cause much like the shamecocks I bet yours is pretty empty as well. But feel free to claim other people's trophies.

I can almost hear it now, "TigerBry's posts weren't that much better than mine or better than mine at all."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer LeeGrrr***

Jul 19, 2017, 11:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Deer LeeGrrr

Jul 19, 2017, 11:12 AM

plagiarism on TNET? Glad I didn't open and ready his/her poast!

Good morning Bry!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2017, 11:13 AM

Good morning Bry!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 19, 2017, 11:49 AM

Good morning Bry!!

Re: Deer LeeGrrr***

Jul 19, 2017, 1:28 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Deer TigerBry

Jul 19, 2017, 11:33 AM

You seem too fond of yourself.....

FIFY

Jul 19, 2017, 11:37 AM

You seem too fond of fondle yourself.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: FIFY

Jul 19, 2017, 1:20 PM

Bob up my........

Re: FIFY

Jul 19, 2017, 1:51 PM

I'm not touching this won

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2017, 1:22 PM

I wasn't a member yet to see the 2015/16 poasts. I am ashamed for +1-ing the plagiarizer :(

Jul 19, 2017, 1:30 PM

I found a look a like for LeeGrrr. I think I've found my niche.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did read his post, and he stated in the first sentence

Jul 19, 2017, 1:52 PM

that it was a compilation. If no one has yet produced a 2017 version, it is about time someone did.

Wasn't the original "TISCF" done by a Georgia fan?

Jul 19, 2017, 3:30 PM

To Whom it May Concern - I haven't been on Tigernet in awhile. I must have missed the "royalties" clause that was added during my absence.

BMeist or whoever is running this MFer these days - please be sure to forward any compensation or royalties I receive for updating a 15+ year old piece of Clemson lore. Please let little Bryce get his due recognition. If nothing else, please get him a Participation Trophy.

BTW - I specifically stated at the beginning of my post that I was compiling all of the various versions of this and only added/updated records/teams/etc. So for the record, I WILL TAKE NOR RECEIVE ANY CREDIT FOR ANY WORK PUT FORTH BEFORE ME IN THE CREATION AND MAINTENANCE OF SAID ARTICLE.

Anyone who awarded me a "Thumbs Up", please retract and forward to TigerBry83.

I hope that this helps you get the attention you are disparately looking for.

Jul 19, 2017, 3:31 PM

To Whom it May Concern - I haven't been on Tigernet in awhile. I must have missed the "royalties" clause that was added during my absence.

BMeist or whoever is running this MFer these days - please be sure to forward any compensation or royalties I receive for updating a 15+ year old piece of Clemson lore. Please let little Bryce get his due recognition. If nothing else, please get him a Participation Trophy.

BTW - I specifically stated at the beginning of my post that I was compiling all of the various versions of this and only added/updated records/teams/etc. So for the record, I WILLNOT TAKE NOR RECEIVE ANY CREDIT FOR ANY WORK PUT FORTH BEFORE ME IN THE CREATION AND MAINTENANCE OF SAID ARTICLE.

Anyone who awarded me a "Thumbs Up", please retract and forward to TigerBry83.

I hope that this helps you get the attention you are disparately looking for.

Jul 19, 2017, 3:40 PM

I just gave you a tu. Does this complicate things?

TIA advance

Good lawd

Jul 19, 2017, 3:36 PM

Seriously? Going out of your way to make a big stink over this? C'mon man. You sound like a child.

Not like you are the ONLY person that has ever posted or contributed to that thread. It's a friggin message board post, and a popular one at that. Dude even said that he was rehashing it

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,529
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic