Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deck is stacked for SEC to win it again........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Deck is stacked for SEC to win it again........

May 28, 2018, 12:46 PM

4 of top 8 national seeds and numerous # 2 seeded teams in the tournament.......thanks Ray Tanner for your unbiased opinion on the selection committee........SEC is not that strong but gets all the brownie points AGAIN.....getting really tired of this BS every year.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deck is stacked for SEC to win it again........

May 28, 2018, 12:55 PM

Yep, its getting old. I'm sending a letter or e-mail to the NCAA now. You may want to do the same. It will do no good but at least they will know that people can read between the lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 12:56 PM

At least all their national seeds are on the same side lol maybe we won’t have to watch an all sec title again because I won’t

May 28, 2018, 1:16 PM

Hahaha. Good lord. If you can’t tell the Sec is the best baseball conference, then you don’t know what you’re watching. The only questionable one was Georgia, but their record against top teams is really good..

May 28, 2018, 1:20 PM

Everybody is just making excuses ahead of time for why we may lose or why the sec may win it all. I guess they forget 2 sec teams played for it all last year. Didn’t the acc get 10 or 11 teams in 2 years ago if I’m not mistaken? And only Miami made it to Omaha I believe

PAC 12 usually is. They never get as many teams in because

May 28, 2018, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Deck is stacked for SEC to win it again........ ]

out west. The western and SW part of the country has dominated the CWS through history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Deck is stacked for SEC to win it again........ ]

give me a frigging break......you have been watching ESPN for way to long......need to turn the channel buddy......Go Tigers!!!!

Even message boards are starting to get too message board-y for me***

May 28, 2018, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic