Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Day-to-day Players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,118

Day-to-day Players

Nov 17, 2020, 1:25 PM

If all of our previously injured Tigers return to the field with the exception of Skalski and Ladson, I'm guessing most of TNET expects for the actual spread in the game to be similar to the current Vegas line.

What if we are missing any or all of: Bresee, Davis, Jones Jr., Booth, Zanders, Turner, Ngata, Bockhorst, or others?

Obviously it seems if Davis and Bresee are out at the same time, that would be the biggest blow to our defense IMO.

What is everyone's expectation for Saturday?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If everyone is healthy (and plays) I think we definitely win

Nov 17, 2020, 1:35 PM

big. Dabo may decide to start the 2's & 3's and let the injured have another week of rest/recuperation. We've seen it in other games where someone could've played but didn't. It's about time for another blowout win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Day-to-day Players

Nov 17, 2020, 1:36 PM

Day to Day sure sounds more like not playing Saturday without tipping that info to FSU. Here’s hoping the MASH unit that plays on defense can get some stops for the offense. I can understand if Dabo tries to roll the dice and holds players another week. The Pitt game will be physical.

Here’s also hoping the offense can play a clean game, no more gifting TDs to the opponent.

Re: Day-to-day Players

Nov 17, 2020, 1:48 PM

I'm definitely with you on no more gifted TDs.

I'm not with you on holding players for the Pitt game though.

Pitt just had to cancel their game last week for a COVID outbreak.

Saving players to rest up for a Pitt game that may not even happen seems like a questionable decision.

If they can play, I think they should play this week.

If we get a decent lead, then I can completely understand limiting snap counts for certain players to try to continue to aid their recovery from injuries.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,118
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic