Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Swofford gives Clemson one more slap in the face as he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 425

Swofford gives Clemson one more slap in the face as he

Nov 23, 2020, 9:02 PM

leaves as commish. I don't care what they say he was either behind or a big part of the ACC giving Clemson 2 more years of probation back in the 80s. Get out now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stfu.deeper than that***

Nov 23, 2020, 9:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: stfu.deeper than that***

Nov 23, 2020, 9:23 PM

I agree. Well he will be gone soon and I hope Dan Rad get the job but don't hold your breath.

Drad worn out his welcome

Nov 23, 2020, 9:28 PM

thanks for softball tho. now wat

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drad worn out his welcome

Nov 23, 2020, 9:32 PM

He has to be the politician and he know Dabo was right. Even some of the old FSU player are saying the only reason they did not play was they did not want Clemson hanging a 100 on them.

David Hood already disproved Swofford had anything to do

Nov 23, 2020, 9:44 PM

with the extra year of probation:

https://www.tigernet.com/story/What-really-happened-with-Swofford-and-the-extra-year-10615

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David Hood already disproved Swofford had anything to do

Nov 23, 2020, 9:47 PM

I don't believe it one bit. I know Wake, Clemson and Maryland walked out of the room on protest then the decision was made. So you want me to believe he voted no?

Read the article. Swofford and the ADs didn’t vote. It

Nov 23, 2020, 9:54 PM

was the faculty reps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Read the article. Swofford and the ADs didn’t vote. It

Nov 23, 2020, 10:47 PM

How did UNC vote?

They voted for the extra year. Only MD and Wake voted

Nov 23, 2020, 10:54 PM

against.

Re: They voted for the extra year. Only MD and Wake voted

Nov 23, 2020, 11:33 PM

Who voted for and against then?

Nov 23, 2020, 11:48 PM

UNC, Duke, State, UVA and GT voted for. Wake and MD against. Only 8 schools then.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:37 PM [ in reply to They voted for the extra year. Only MD and Wake voted ]

Now did this faculty member just come up with it by himself to vote for the probation or was he just following orders?

Hard to say but MD AD back then said he and Swofford were

Nov 23, 2020, 11:51 PM

very young then and wouldn’t have been the ones to initially push for extra year.

gayyyyyyy***

Nov 23, 2020, 10:08 PM [ in reply to David Hood already disproved Swofford had anything to do ]

Re: David Hood already disproved Swofford had anything to do

Nov 23, 2020, 11:52 PM [ in reply to David Hood already disproved Swofford had anything to do ]

This article does not prove that Swofford did not have anything to do with it. I am sure the Faculty rep. just decided by himself how to vote. That would not make any since @ all. The faculty rep. was just following orders.

This Swofford thing was just a myth pulled out of the

Nov 24, 2020, 1:36 AM

air. No facts to base anything on.

Funny though.

Water under the bridge.....

Nov 24, 2020, 5:58 AM

Why don't you forget about it? Most have.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Water under the bridge.....

Nov 24, 2020, 9:26 AM

I had forgot about it and you are right it is water under the bridge but as he is walking out the door he gives us one more slap in the face. Dabo is mad because it hurts TL chances for the Heisman and now they are trying to hurt Clemson in recruiting. I will be glad to see Swoffie gone. Clemson is the ACC's golden goose in football and a lot of the ACC cannot stand it one bit, UNC comes to mind for some reason every time.

Replies: 18
| visibility 425
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic