Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Darius Leonard
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,659

Darius Leonard

Nov 13, 2020, 9:00 AM

Was he ever considered a recruit at Clemson. Or just a small high school diamond in the rough or academics or what is his back story and going to SC St. He’s now like the best linebacker in NFL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Darius Leonard

Nov 13, 2020, 9:04 AM

"He wanted to play at Clemson, like his brother, Anthony Waters. Leonard waited and waited for a scholarship offer to come after attending football camp there before his junior and senior years.

It never came.

The Tigers were waiting on Leonard to qualify academically. He eventually qualified, but by then he had already decided to attend South Carolina State University, a Football Championship Subdivision school. He became a two-time MEAC Defensive Player of the Year, and did play at Death Valley as an opponent. He had 19 tackles and a blocked field goal in a 59-0 loss to Clemson in 2016."

https://www.espn.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/24715/darius-leonard-avoided-his-brothers-mistakes-on-path-to-all-pro-year

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Darius Leonard

Nov 13, 2020, 9:13 AM

I remember the 2016 game and his name being mentioned. Good for him and his success story.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,659
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic