Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dan Radakovich interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Dan Radakovich interview

Mar 18, 2020, 10:56 AM

Certain members of the Clemson media will be allowed to speak to AD Dan Radakovich this afternoon (for about 10 minutes each, via phone). That isn't a lot of time to ask questions, but if you have some serious questions you want me to ask, I will try to fit them in. Just post them under here. And if you post something foolish, I've made sure Bmeist has his the code ready and as soon as we hit the button your pulse goes to negative 12,000. Just kidding. Maybe.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When does DRad make consequence part of accountability?***

Mar 18, 2020, 10:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can Clemson field a varsity esports team?

Mar 18, 2020, 11:42 AM

they don't even need to be in the same room

We currently are being out-recruited by Maryville, Robert Morris, Miami (Ohio), California-Irvine, Utah, Ashland and Harrisburg University

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

A lot of talent in the Wide, Wide World of Esports...

Mar 18, 2020, 12:22 PM

https://www.talkesport.com/news/device-olof-among-four-esports-athletes-named-in-forbes-30-under-30-for-europe/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dan Radakovich interview

Mar 18, 2020, 11:43 AM

Important question - will IPTAY members be given an extended time to pay for season football tickets beyond the April 3rd deadline given the fact that it is not 100% assured there will even be a football season?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 11:48 AM

Please ask him if individual athletes are allowed to work with the strength and conditioning staff during this lull of practice etc. I’d like to know if the athletes can work together in various capacities such as quarterbacks throwing to receivers and pitchers throwing to the catchers etc. I would think that this is important to the guys right now.

Mar 18, 2020, 11:58 AM

FORESTTIGERI can answer that one and it's no. The coaches are locked out of the facilities (even football) until at least April 5 and probably beyond, and all of the players (in all sports) were encouraged to go home. Monte Lee just old they have sent over programs to their players to help them stay in shape, but that is the extent of how they can help them. For instance, DJ Uiagalelei has simply gone home and will ride it out in Cali.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 12:01 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I feared that that was what had happened. Keep us up to date on important things regarding our team.

I was wondering the same thing regarding tickets.***

Mar 18, 2020, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Dan Radakovich interview ]

What, if any, are the plans for football? Practice, the

Mar 18, 2020, 12:08 PM

season, etc. given many are saying the pandemic will stretch into August.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With TP flying off the shelves every where, when using a

Mar 18, 2020, 1:01 PM

bidet, is there 1 common "drying" towel? Or how does that work?

Mar 18, 2020, 1:31 PM

If graduating seniors are given another year of eligibility because of the COVID-19 what will that do, if anything, to scholarship numbers?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic