Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dan Mullen plans to “get back here next January for the national championship game”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,240

Dan Mullen plans to “get back here next January for the national championship game”

Dec 31, 2019, 12:00 AM

Wonder if he’ll be able to get good seats?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: Dan Mullen plans to “get back here next January for the national championship game”

Dec 31, 2019, 12:06 AM

I'm still laughing about that. I guess he's thinking that an sec team makes it, he'll be there chanting sec , sec along with the other conference homers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dan Mullen plans to “get back here next January for the national championship game”

Dec 31, 2019, 12:15 AM

Yeh well, I plan on inventing a time machine, so I can go back in time by 45 minutes to insure that I don’t have to ever hear something that stupid ever again.

Dec 31, 2019, 12:31 AM

Yea, pretty much the biggest LOL I've ever seen.

"This is what championship teams do". When the #### did the orange bowl become a championship? You didn't even beat the ACC champion #######.

Dec 31, 2019, 1:41 AM

Does anybody think (like I do), that #2 for Florida deserves an academy award for flopping when UVA was driving late in the game and had them on their toes?

Dec 31, 2019, 2:43 AM

Just a hair split but it would have to be an Emmy instead of an Oscar. I would like to see an Emmy category for best sports flops but I fear soccer players will win all the time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 2:53 AM

Jake Bentley was the all time best Floppier! Utah coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 31, 2019, 2:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Dan Mullen plans to “get back here next January for the national championship game” ]

I thought the same. In 2021 the Orange Bowl is a New Year's Six Bowl. The Playoff Semis in 2021 are the Sugar and Rose Bowls. The NCG is in Miami.

Dec 31, 2019, 1:57 AM

He is going to have to outbid the rest of the SEC on a transfer portal QB auction if that team is ever even going to win the SEC lEast. Hope they have Joe Burrow / Cam Newton money ready.

Sadly we'll have to hear the playoff talk about Florida during the offseason & into next

Dec 31, 2019, 7:55 AM

They'll be very highly ranked in preseason coming off an 11-2 season. & first glance at their schedule, don't see many hiccups. NC of Eastern Washington (why they don't throw a bone to one of the in-state FCS is beyond me but I digress), South Alabama, New Mexico St, and @Florida State. SEC - home games against UK, SC, LSU (w/o Burrow) & Mizzou; UGA @ Jacksonville; away against Tennessee, Ole Miss, & Vandy. If they can get over the UGA hump, where's the loss or losses that keep them out other than SECCG or Kentucky continuing to play them tough? LSU reload in the post-Burrow era? Florida State improve that much in year 1 under Norvell? Lane Kiffin get Ole Miss that competitive that fast?

Another reason I wanted Virginia to win so bad last night - shut up having to have another SEC title contender being forced down our throats by the ESPiN machine if only for a moment.

11-1 at worst

Dec 31, 2019, 9:18 AM

They should go at least 11-1 so they have a good chance at the playoffs. Tickets will not be good for next year’s NC game unless Florida is in it so for all of you conspiracy theorists out there....

Re: Sadly we'll have to hear the playoff talk about Florida during the offseason & into next

Dec 31, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Sadly we'll have to hear the playoff talk about Florida during the offseason & into next ]

If they beat UGA, they will get throttled by Bama or Auburn in the SEC CG.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Dec 31, 2019, 8:02 AM

He won't beat Georgia ... again .
Not sure they can beat LSU without Joe Burrow either .
They're a decent football team , but they're not championship caliber at this juncture .
We'll see.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 31, 2019, 9:12 AM

IDK looking at their nonconference schedule they already have 4 guaranteed wins.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,240
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic