Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Dabo

Oct 15, 2017, 9:05 AM

I was in the Carrier Dome Friday night and like everyone else, I hate we lost. Like every loss, this one was crushing. I thought our loss was a true team loss. We played badly in every aspect of the game, and our coaches did not coach as well as they should have ahead of time or during the game.
Best is the standard. Everyone should work hard to get better in the next 2 weeks.

All that said, Dabo Swinney is a fantastic head coach and he's taken Clemson to the greatest heights of consistent excellence and championship play we have ever achieved. Dabo is going to be our coach for a long time. He's going to win more games and more championships. We're blessed to have him represent Clemson. There is no question he belongs NOW on the Mt. Rushmore of Clemson coaches.

I suggest we buy the rock face on Whiteside Mountain, visible from Clemson, and begin the plans to create the Mt. Rushmore of Clemson University. Dabo's likeness is going to look really good up there and the rest of the world will always know just how much Clemson fans love Coach Swinney and appreciate who he is.

[img][/img]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree! Now all we need is a modern day Gutzom Borglum...

Oct 15, 2017, 9:17 AM

well, and a few millions to buy Whiteside. That and permission from whoever owns it and we are on our way! Then t-net can begin arguing over who, besides Dabo, Danny and Frank ought to have their faces on the mountain. And, future generations, discovering imperfections in each of these men's lives, can demand that they be removed. That sure grew legs, didn't it? Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo

Oct 15, 2017, 9:26 AM

I felt frustrated, disappointed, really deflated late Friday night. Then I thought about how nany times I felt that way recently. Three times over the last 2 1/2 seasons! That gave me some perspective. Based from what I've watched over the 7 games this year I expect to experience another loss or two. That just happens when a team has a missing ingredient and injuries (Huegel mainly). I believe the coaches will do a better job scheming with what they have as Friday was a lesson learned the hard way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo...AMEN!

Oct 15, 2017, 9:33 AM

As usual Harley, you are right on target. I miss seeing frequent posts from you as in the old days. Too many people looking for someone to blame rather than supporting the coaches and the Tigers. The loss was frustrating to me but much more frustrating to the coaches and players who have given us so much to cheer about in recent years. Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic