Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is pissed and rightfully should be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Dabo is pissed and rightfully should be

Nov 23, 2020, 1:10 AM

Every protocal was met before the game. A player tested positive on Thursday but negative on friday and traveled with the team does NOT give you enough reason to postpone a game. This is just a testament to the FSU administration that they were not willing to witness another a$$ wipping and played the covid card to get out of it. As dabo said, this game was not canceled bc of covid. They need to come Clemson to make up this game or all expense will be repaid to Clemson to replay this game in tallacowardly. Crazy a traditional powerhouse team would result to such a tactic like this to avoid an embarrassing loss.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but I'm going to be the bearer of an unpopular opinion

Nov 23, 2020, 1:46 AM

I think this is one of those situations where even if you believe it, you take the high road and keep your mouth shut about it. There was nothing to gain by him saying that and plenty to lose. Maybe say you're disappointed in how it all turned out, but don't go after another school's administration with this. We can rah rah all we want, but this is a terrible look for Dabo and his team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, I'll disagree with you right now

Nov 23, 2020, 1:55 AM

There's nothing terrible about telling the truth about an intentionally egregious attempt to harm and disparage Clemson University and our FB program by the FSU Administration.

They are the ones at fault and it's disheartening that you want to attempt to flip this as a negative against Dabo and Clemson.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is consistent ..

Nov 23, 2020, 2:01 AM

He doesn’t worry about the optics of the situation....
He will always defend his team...

Always ...

It’s a family ...

Just like a parent that doesn’t care how it looks - they will always stand up for their kids...

Sure maybe the Twitter warriors don’t like it ..

But you know who does the? The team and their families..,

Re: Dabo is consistent ..

Nov 23, 2020, 2:11 AM

Amen to that brother!

The social media terrorists are poor lost souls and we should feel sorry for them.

The people that matter, see the integrity & character of Dabo Swinney and that's why they keep coming to Clemson.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I get it. I hate this whole situation, tbh.***

Nov 23, 2020, 3:32 AM [ in reply to Welp, I'll disagree with you right now ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, but I'm going to be the bearer of an unpopular opinion

Nov 23, 2020, 2:21 AM [ in reply to Yeah, but I'm going to be the bearer of an unpopular opinion ]

It's almost like Dabo reads TNet, lol. What he said was what most of us here are thinking, anyway.

As far as whether he should or shouldn't have said it, well, that's why I'm glad I'm not in his position, lol. I've always been the blunt, tell it like I see it type, so personally, I love it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 7:08 AM [ in reply to Yeah, but I'm going to be the bearer of an unpopular opinion ]

Dabo speaking out could could actually help save the season. He stated that the rules to cancel a game were changed Saturday. These were rules that all teams agreed to. If he does not speak up, who is next? If Pitt and VA Tech pull the same stunt, Clemson will no longer be eligible for the ACC title game. I personally hope that Dabo keeps blasting his mouth until the game is designated a forfeit. He needs to make an example of FSU.

Nov 23, 2020, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Yeah, but I'm going to be the bearer of an unpopular opinion ]

I agree. Not that ANY of his anger was unjustified, but in today's world-it might have been better to have let it ride. Now we look like bad guys and FSU is this compassionate, caring little Democrat (sorry for politics).... It's a PR game but I would probably have been nastier if I had to answer questions but I'm not Dabo. I think everybody's nerve's are fried from dealing with this Ahole virus-300K didn't help. At any rate, we just need to move on. I sure would not play the wimps anywhere or anytime or under any condition.They had their chance. No upside for us.

Message was edited by: Watcher®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was no positive test on Thursday

Nov 23, 2020, 7:46 AM

The player would’ve been in quarantine if he’d tested positive at any point during the week.

I agree with your points though!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo is pissed and rightfully should be

Nov 23, 2020, 7:55 AM

Pissing off the wussifeid liberals is something that never gets old. Dabo should double down tomorrow at his press conference and tell Swofford we will be filling every seat in Bank of America Stadium orange come December 19th.

Re: Dabo is pissed and rightfully should be

Nov 23, 2020, 8:28 AM

Leaders lead ... go get 'em Dabo

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic