Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo Swinney traffic stop dashboard cam video
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Dabo Swinney traffic stop dashboard cam video

Sep 22, 2012, 12:30 PM

http://www.yourpickenscounty.com/?p=2512

pulls dabo over at about the 2 min. mark

Message was edited by: tigerboy98®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it would have been great if Dabo had said...

Sep 22, 2012, 12:35 PM

"Is Sammy here yet. We were racing, and he gave us a head start."

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Dabo Swinney traffic stop dashboard cam video

Sep 22, 2012, 12:37 PM

Love that the Coot cop who posted this on the Gamecock boards was fired!

agree he got what he deserved...

Sep 22, 2012, 12:51 PM

no doubt dabo deserved the ticket.but the moment he posted it on a coot message board.showed he may have used a bias.

Sep 22, 2012, 12:40 PM

Wow..I didn't realize how close he was to the Bi-lo. How crazy is it that the cop just happened to be sitting right their, within 200 yards in front of bi-lo lol. Thats about as close as a setup as you can get.

Yeh man, it's all a conspiracy.....

Sep 22, 2012, 12:50 PM

Good lord

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2012, 12:49 PM

once again the dashcam proves this was as big a nothing as i ever saw.

Sep 22, 2012, 12:50 PM

Since when do you just get out of your truck and start walking towards an officer when you get pulled over?

When you are a friendly fellow in a Bi-Lo parking lot.***

Sep 22, 2012, 12:52 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

We don't, unless we want a gun pulled on us***

Sep 22, 2012, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Swinney traffic stop dashboard cam video ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

since when..

Sep 22, 2012, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Swinney traffic stop dashboard cam video ]

do cops brag about giving tickets? especially on the rival teams message board?makes you wonder if it were spurrier would he have been given only a warning.

Re: since when..

Sep 22, 2012, 12:54 PM

I'm not saying the cop was in the right. He deserved to get fired for trying to be cool and posting the story on a message board. But, I will ask again, since when do people just get out of their vehicle and approach a police officer like that? That's asking to get tazed or have a gun pulled on you.

since when..

Sep 22, 2012, 2:03 PM

I used to work construction during the summer when I was in college, and a few times the older people who were driving got pulled over. I thought it was strange, but every time, they would hop out of the car. So, maybe it's not as uncommon as I thought.

I prefer to sit in my truck. At least I have A/C and radio in there.

For many years that was exactly what most people did...

Sep 22, 2012, 2:12 PM

get out and walk back to the patrol car. Haven't been stopped in years - knock on wood - but I always did...about once a week. (lol) Most officers would sit in their cars until you walked back, then would tell you to hop in the passenger side. I learned to do that as quickly as possible to try to talk him out of a ticket...which rarely worked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you are a big time football coach in your own county..

Sep 22, 2012, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Swinney traffic stop dashboard cam video ]

Since when was Clemson University located in Pickens, SC?***

Sep 22, 2012, 1:04 PM

well Pickens county..****

Sep 22, 2012, 1:07 PM

Dabo Swinney is a brave soul.

Sep 22, 2012, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Swinney traffic stop dashboard cam video ]

Although I rarely get pulled over, I would never get out of my vehicle without asking first. Police officers are armed and I have no particular urged to be tazed or worse.

"Show me a good and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure."
Knute Rockne / Notre Dame

Brave or full of himself?***

Sep 22, 2012, 2:05 PM

Sep 22, 2012, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Swinney traffic stop dashboard cam video ]

i have done it before...

road block was down the road from a side street that my house was located on...cops thought I was avoiding road block

came down our neighborhood doing 60 with sirens blaring

waking up the whole neighborhood

i met him halfway with my drivers license and said look! i live here you idiot! and I do not appreciate you coming into the neighborhood and waking everybody up like this either!

he backpedaled, apologized got in his car and drove off

had the local cops known their own town...they would have realized it was a short dead end street and that if I was avoiding the road block...i picked the wrong on...would have to drive right back out

also...who puts road blocks on streets with outlets, houses and subdivisions...stupid

Dabo got out of the car in this case but he was AT his destination (not going anywhere)...generally this is not the case when you get pulled over...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2012, 12:53 PM

I saw no ranting on this video. Geez must be more crap the commie libs like to do. Try to make something out of nothing, and I hope Korncoot goes to sleep falls out of his chair and knocks himself out while viewing this.

Sep 22, 2012, 1:55 PM

Sorry, but Dabo and his brother dropped the ball here. I could care less if his brother was a cop for 30 years-he should of kept his mouth shut and minded his own business. When the officer called "Mr. Swinney ' over Dabo needed to stop signing the #### ball. The officer told them ealy on to please go sit and wait in the truck, which they didn't do. The proper way to handle this is stay in your car, keep both hands on the steering wheel so the officer can see he can approach safe and if you have on sunglasses-take them off. I think Dabo's brother is simply an idiot.

Well you sure do have a negative opinion for everything.***

Sep 22, 2012, 1:57 PM

You'll notice by his non-response, he's not here to

Sep 22, 2012, 2:03 PM

actually present and defend an opinion....just to make negative comments......much like all the rest of the chickentrolls

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll notice by his non-response, he's not here to

Sep 22, 2012, 2:06 PM

So do you not agree that is what he should have done?

Re: You'll notice by his non-response, he's not here to

Sep 22, 2012, 2:10 PM

I find nothing wrong with Swinney's actions after being pulled over....and obviously neither did the cop. I'd have suggested to Swinney that he either stay in his truck or move to the back and wait. But there's no law that says you HAVE to stay in your vehicle that I'm aware of

Why do you care what he did---he certainly didn't move or act in a threatening manner?

Do you have no opinion on what the cop did after issuing the ticket?? Don't you find that much more disturbing than Swinney getting out of his vehicle???

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminds me of Barney Fife tagging the governor's car.***

Sep 22, 2012, 1:55 PM

My question is why do 'we' keep posting and bring this up?

Sep 22, 2012, 2:01 PM

when we are playing the biggest game of the day in the whole United States of America????? Football people. Let's focus here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic