Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo Swinney is the greatest coach of all time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,710

Dabo Swinney is the greatest coach of all time

Nov 29, 2020, 5:25 AM

Do you really understand what he has done for our program? Do you realize we have been on top of the mountain every year the last 5 years? Do you really understand what he has done for us? All of these new buildings that are being built are because of our success in football. Look at a picture of the Clemson campus 10 years ago, and look at a picture of the campus now. I know all the grads from 2010 will know how much of a difference it is. We really need to understand what is happening with our football team, our college, our town. Everything is growing. New buildings everywhere you look. Seneca, Pendleton, Pickens, Easley, Greenville are growing faster than ever before. Coincidence??? No, its because of our success in football. Everyone wants to be apart of this. More student applications than ever before. Close your eyes, take a breath and go back to when Tommy West and Tommy Bowden was our coach. Relive losing to unranked teams. Relive having so much hype and losing to teams we should never lose to. Remember playing in the humanitarian bowl on a blue field and being happy about a win against a mediocre team. Remember getting destroyed by Alabama when we were ranked in the top 10. Relive losing to BC at home when we were screaming our lungs out. Remember losing to Miami in overtime. Remember the 90s, 2000s, remember what it it felt like to turn on the tv and wishing we were back in 80s. Enjoy EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of what is happening right now. Alot of us have alot invested in this university. We lived here, we have memories here, we have apart of us that will always be connected here. When our football team wins. WE WIN. Our lives are better because the team we love is successful. Get on your knees and thank god for giving us this opportunity to enjoy all the winnings we have. Thank you God for letting us southern boys and girls enjoy this wonderful success so many wish they had. GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo Swinney is the greatest coach of all time

Nov 29, 2020, 6:32 AM

No but that honor has to to Paul Dietzel , who secured the coots only conference championship( the 1969 ACC title).Oh, and did I fail to mention that Paul also won a National Championship at LSU, which beat Dabo's tigers last year. I'm certain Paul was very instrumental in that win as it was the schools second National Title matching Dabo's two Titles.So there take that.
Besides, what are 10 year old buildings in comparison to a structure that has stood the test of time since 1934.
We are talking of course of Willie-B stadium in downtown Cootville.
What more can I say other than I approved this message.

Nov 29, 2020, 7:12 AM

If I could add one thing it would be this.

The man has an 88% win percentage for his career. 88%!!!!!

That’s just crazy good.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 8:26 AM

Well to hear a certain coot talk about Dabo he knows that Clemson lies, cheats and steals bc he heard his buddy who has a nephew that dated a girl who's uncle's cousin's brother-in-law's sister knew a guy that married the brother of a guy who knew this other girl and her brother was friends with a guy that played golf with the forth cousin of a guy who was connected to the AD world that stated Clemson did all those things.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,710
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic