Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DabO said “9” dropped balls!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

DabO said “9” dropped balls!

Nov 18, 2018, 9:09 PM

Geez!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our WR's have something to prove now.

Nov 18, 2018, 9:10 PM

I like it!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DabO said “9” dropped balls!

Nov 18, 2018, 11:15 PM

Ouch ... keep ?? On the ball

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2018, 11:23 PM

No offense intended, but if our talented receivers dropped that many balls, I would look at the QB that threw the passes before questioning the receivers. He throws freaking lasers. Plus TL was off his game on many of his throws, and balls were almost un-catchable IMO. Hunter Renfrow got injured trying to lay out to catch one of those errant throws. And don't throw lasers to RB's. They are NOT receivers for a reason.

No - for me - TL needs to tone the heat down on some of his throws. If he is not getting enough protection, then figure out how to provide more pass protection to allow TL to throw better. I think he's trying too hard. Why can't the coaches not figure this one out? Let Chase Brice run the O if the coaches cannot get this fixed. He does not seem to have these same problems.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2018, 11:27 PM

Were you blaming Watson the year the drops were contagious when he was here? ????

There were several EASY catches. The guys just took their eyes off the ball before securing it. Simple as that.

Nov 19, 2018, 12:11 AM

Well said ! I saw too many catchable balls - does Lawrence put heat on them, yep, but we obviously have Oline issues...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 6:42 AM

A few were TDs

People complaining about play calling. Catch those balls and the play calling looks a bunch better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Doesn't sound right to me. Guessing Dabo is

Nov 19, 2018, 7:02 AM

fudging that number a bit to send a message to the WR group.

I can think of 5 off the top of my head. Amari over the middle, Etienne in the flat, Kendrick dropped the HR ball, one of our TEs mistimed his jump down in the red zone and dropped one, and a backup WR dropped one from Brice along the right sideline in garbage time.

But Trevor threw quite a few erratic passes in that 1st half that technically hit the hands of a WR but weren't really catchable. If you want to get really nitpicky Renfrow had 2 or 3 "drops" - including the one where he got injured -though I dont think any WR in CFB catches any of those balls.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic