Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DJ Uiagalelei
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

DJ Uiagalelei

Oct 11, 2020, 10:56 AM

I thought the play where he bobbled a high snap and chucked the ball down field. And it was almost a complete pass that play showed his talent... His arm strength is unreal that throw looked so simple to him. And his running skill is a lot like tajh Boyd. I am so glad DJ has a package in this offense that he is being used for even fairly early in games! We will be just fine after Trevor Lawrence. DJ just reloading and that’s the Clemson way. We don’t rebuild we reload!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DJ Uiagalelei

Oct 11, 2020, 11:00 AM

That's a td without the high snap. Ladson had his man beat easily.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

except that its ladson catching it..***

Oct 11, 2020, 11:01 AM

?***

Oct 11, 2020, 11:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

The 61 percenter is referencing FL, Jr’s drop of the TD pass

Oct 11, 2020, 5:03 PM

Nothing to see here - jackholes gonna jackhole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

?***

Oct 11, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to except that its ladson catching it..*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: except that its ladson catching it..***

Oct 11, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to except that its ladson catching it..*** ]

Ladson will be okay. He seems to be figuring it out still. He will be the next great one along with Ngata as soon as he does figure it out.

And I agree, had it been a clean snap and catch that was a TD. Ladson wouldn't have had the defense right there otherwise.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

Even after the bad snap DJ had him for the td, but threw a bad ball. Ladson was behind the defender by two or three steps. The ball was severely under thrown and on the wrong shoulder. DJ was on the move so it was kind of a difficult throw, but definitely a throw DJ could make and I’m sure he’s mad at himself for missing it.

Oct 11, 2020, 11:53 AM

I am not sure that play wasn't design to be thrown back to TL for a double pass.

Oct 11, 2020, 2:07 PM

Could have been. But also was probably designed to get it on tape we might do that to open up passing lanes for dj or running lanes for a rb in the future. Really excited to see what all we will do out of that formation in the future.

I think it was designed to be a backwards pass to Trevor and pass back to dj for a really tricky QB run personally. ??

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

That's what I thought as well.

Oct 12, 2020, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei ]

Tobias, my exact thought when it happened! That ball was to be thrown out to Trevor who would intern fling it downfield. The bad snap killed the play. If that is true, DJ made an incredible in the moment call by bypassing the throw to TL.

GO Tigers!

pretty much everyone including the defense was thinking

Oct 12, 2020, 2:08 AM

that. Someone is going to be on TL really quick every time we run that play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeh he looked like his barely flipped to ball & it went 30yd***

Oct 11, 2020, 5:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, that showed his abilities. He's gonna be a good one,

Oct 11, 2020, 10:11 PM

with a capital "Great."

Oct 11, 2020, 10:33 PM

The blocked FGA is why DJ didn't get any time in the 2nd half.

We need more early blowouts so he can have at least 2-3 possessions.

Oct 12, 2020, 5:55 AM

DJ will be the starter next year. I really hope he gets more snaps over the rest of the season. I was hoping he was gonna get in at the end of the game but it didn’t happen. Also hope with that he’s gets to run our offense rather than the vanilla offense they’ve been calling for the backups.

Oct 12, 2020, 8:36 AM

No doubt #5 is the next GUY at QB. #7 will be a backup until he decides to move on or is happy to get his degree and backup DJ! I have heard that Chandler, our QB recruit from Ga is in line to get a big bump in the ratings also.

Oct 12, 2020, 10:52 AM

I like Taisun but I see a pretty big difference between him and DJ. Not to mention this is DJ’s first year in the system compared to Taisun second.

Oct 12, 2020, 6:37 AM

the packages they put him in reminds me of what florida did with Tebow his freshman year.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic