Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cuse Oline?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Cuse Oline?

Sep 30, 2018, 9:49 AM

We didn’t seem to get pressure on Dungy until that last drive. Were they that good or was it scheme? Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cuse Oline?

Sep 30, 2018, 9:52 AM

I'm curious of this as well we didnt seem to get as much penetration up the middle as well they were able to run the ball easily a lot of the game

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 9:54 AM

They had 61 yrds rushing. What are you talking about?

Sep 30, 2018, 10:40 AM

C’mon man! He wasn’t saying their run game hurt us, but rather it was the passing and Dungey’s ability to get his passes off (for the most part, seemingly) that hurt us. Well, until late in the game.

Personally, I thought the officials let both team’s play, for the most part... on more than a few plays, I looked for flags on us, too.

However (and as Dabo has alluded to), this is now 5 games with our very aggressive (and dare I say very good) pass rushers, and we had one hold called against aTm, one y’day against Syracuse (sorry, don’t know if/how many against Ga Tech)... doesn’t seem likely that they aren’t keeping our DLine/blitzers at bay without SOME holding.

js

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Sep 30, 2018, 10:44 AM

We outside blitzed a lot. Noticed the dline was keeping gap integrity to prevent scrambles from Dungy.

Sep 30, 2018, 10:54 AM

They weren’t looking to go down field much everything was quick, outside of maybe 5-6 throws which eliminates a pass rush... I thought they did good job, when we did get pressure the Dungy kid is a good football playet he made some misses and stepped up into he right holes... Notice the last drive they are having to go down field how much pressure we got... our D won this game holding them to fgs and making them go 4 downs after a turnover at the 10 yd line and finally our Run game got going, that was as dominate of run game I’ve seen in a while

Sep 30, 2018, 10:50 AM

They are truly that good. Cuse is an EXTREMELY under rated team.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic