Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Curiously, does anyone have a mask opinion?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 804

Curiously, does anyone have a mask opinion?

Aug 15, 2020, 8:21 AM

I know I joined TigerNet to read post after post of everyone’s mask thoughts. Especially telling us how you go about it, wash your hands, and what you think of people who don’t. Who wants to talk about football anyway? That’s silly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Curiously, does anyone have a mask opinion?

Aug 15, 2020, 8:26 AM

I do. I like the traditional qb mask on a helmet better than the one for linemen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2020, 8:40 AM

I do.At first I didn't wear one.White just doesn't look good on me.
But then my local cleaners,Wal-Mart and Clemson apparel stores started carrying these cool Clemson mask.I have 3, but need a couple of more to add to my collection.I saved one for a souvenir.

Aug 15, 2020, 8:45 AM

I don’t need to see the data, I have multiple doctors telling me masks protect me and protect others even more. These are live conversations, not online nonsense from college football fans. One doctor is an epidemiologist and likely knows more about the virus then folks on this board know about football. This is simply a matter of odds. I beleive the doctors and think my odds are better wearing a mask. I don’t know what political views these doctors have. I don’t care. Politics have zero impact on my decision. Fox, CNN, QAon, and the deep state have no impact on my decision. Not one word from anyone on this board has impacted my decision. I choose to listen to doctors that have implemented protocols, managed cases for decades and have seen the results. You can bank on stats and articles you find online, and maybe you haven’t talked w a doc since the virus started, but you’ll have a tough time convincing me to not listen to the doctors. This is common sense for anyone with a reasonable IQ. Good luck.

Aug 15, 2020, 9:05 AM

I’m guessing you didn’t read my post, just the subject line.

Aug 15, 2020, 11:08 AM

Pictures from the 1912 epidemic show fans at sporting events wearing face masks.

Thank you for your mask post***

Aug 15, 2020, 11:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2020, 11:28 AM

We should end maskdebating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 804
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic