Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hello Todd Ellis. Just wanted to let you know it looks like CLEMSON is cycling out again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,675

Hello Todd Ellis. Just wanted to let you know it looks like CLEMSON is cycling out again.

Jan 27, 2020, 11:48 AM

I hope we cycle out every year if we are going to bring in this type of talent.

If any of you coot trolls are on here be sure to let TE know we are on the way out again and that Dabo and his staff are up nights trying figure out how to keep all this talent from coming to CLEMSON. See you this coming Thanksgiving.??????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots be cycling in like...

Jan 27, 2020, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Coots be cycling in like...

Jan 27, 2020, 12:04 PM

That says it all for the coots while we are recruiting nationally the coots are battling Wofford, ECU, Memphis, snd schools of that caliber. I bet you Jeff Scott put recruits SC as well as other Power 5 Power 5 schools.

I know Jeff is going to do a great job at USF.. You are missed at Clemson. Thank you for all that you and your Dad gave to Clemson. Best wishes to you and your family as well as all of your coaches and their families. May God Bless you each and every day.

Go Tigers!
Go USF!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hello Todd Ellis. Just wanted to let you know it looks like CLEMSON is cycling out again.

Jan 27, 2020, 11:56 AM

You are right, Dabo bought the entire staff a Peloton for Christmas so we can stay in practice cycling out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigers currently have

Jan 27, 2020, 12:22 PM

An extremely good cycle capable of going all the way to the west coast to bring in the nations best players to this “cow college” in the middle of nowhere, I hope Dabo can keep that cycle well oiled and maintained because it’s working great. Can you imagine what Clemson would be like IF we had all those luxuries that the “real colleges” have?

Join IPTAY. The best is yet to come. Championships begin with scholarships. Do your part

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,675
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic