Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot logic... can it get more stupid?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Coot logic... can it get more stupid?

Apr 24, 2019, 8:02 AM

“Must be nice to get all of these great players and your schedule is nothing but cupcakes. The Acc is horrible other than Clemson. Clemson’s hardest games you could say is against two sec teams. That schedule is a joke.‘

We played 3 SEC teams last year and spanked 2 of the 3, including their knight in shining armor, won another one close in a very tough road environment.

They play 2 ACC schools and get spanked twice.

My reply to these idiots when they start chirping this garbage... “Our schedule is going to get much harder when we get Virginia on the schedule.”

You can’t fix stupid.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/friggin’-taters-get-it-done.296754/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, unfortunately, it can.

Apr 24, 2019, 8:13 AM

The depths of stupidity for coot logic makes the Marianas Trench look like a scratch in glass.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

Apr 24, 2019, 8:30 AM

If we played their "mighty" SEC schedule we wouldn't lose a game either.

Look at the 2018 schedule:

Terrible: Coastal Carolina, Marshall, Vandy, Missouri, Tenn, Ole Miss, Chattanooga, Akron

That's eight (8) teams without even a heartbeat. Talk about a tough schedule...lol.

Legit: Florida, UGA, ATM, UK, UVA, Clemson

For the record, they were 0-6 against legit opponents going 0-2 vs. the ACC.

South Carolina had best stay in the SEC where they can win games against a bunch of cupcakes.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They played 14 games?***

Apr 24, 2019, 8:40 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They played 14 games?***

Apr 24, 2019, 8:47 AM

The Marshall game was cancelled.

Anyway, I would say that the coots were 1-6 against teams with a pulse. Somehow they got lost and beat Mizzu. Mizzu was a decent team that pulled a Georgia in the 3rd (disappeared). The knock against Mizzu was that they played UGA, then the coots and then Bama. Add in before that Purdue on the road before that and they had a rough stretch.

As much as I hate them

Apr 24, 2019, 9:15 AM [ in reply to They played 14 games?*** ]

You can't count both the game against a cupcake opponent that was canceled AND count the replacement cupcake opponent against them. Props for trying, though.

You know, you could make a valid argument that the 2 ACC opponents significantly improved their schedule strength, but then they would just tuyrn that around and say that ND and BAMA did the same for ours, and weren't originally scheduled. They will also conveniently forget that their two ACC opponents resulted in lopsided L's, and ND and BAMA resulted in two lopsided W's for us.

Apr 24, 2019, 10:26 AM [ in reply to They played 14 games?*** ]

I missed that.

Forgot about the Marshall game being cancelled and rescheduled with Akron instead.

The point remains valid though....the only teams they beat are the bad ones. They lose to UK and Vandy every season....they're delusional to think that if they played in a different Power5 conference they'd be any more competitive.

Apr 24, 2019, 11:42 AM

SC has beaten Vandy 10 years in a row. I think you mean Texas A&M.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Flawda is NOT legit!

Apr 24, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to No ]

scar had to completely BLOW THAT GAME in the swamp to lose. And they did.

Sorry, if you got Philip Hotdogs as QB, you ain’t legit.

~JKB

Re: Coot logic... can it get more stupid?

Apr 24, 2019, 8:33 AM

This link is too good...thanks for posting. It's great to be a Tiger. The coots, leg humpers, bammers and war eagles are in full melt mode. They know Dabo is building a dynasty.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think the Coots can win a game against the ACC this year?

Apr 24, 2019, 8:36 AM

They sure as heck couldn't last season.

I think u of 5c is a little better than UNCheat...

Apr 24, 2019, 9:28 AM

but this is a statement game for Mack Brown and the TarHoles.

They played UVa A LOT closer on the road than Mouth Carowhina did in Charlotte last year.

No question, this is a toss-up game for both teams and should the Dirtpeckers lose, they'll struggle to win four games in 2019.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Their moronic idiocy knows no bounds***

Apr 24, 2019, 8:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember...coot logic = oxymoron***

Apr 24, 2019, 8:55 AM

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Or, as Bugs would say concerning a Coot....

Apr 24, 2019, 8:58 AM

"What a Maroon!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 9:08 AM

"At some point us having a bunch of instate kids who care about the Clemson game and them having a bunch of out of state kids who dont really care"

Wrong. I came from out of state, as soon as I found out we were not playing the Trojans, I was on board. ALL our players want to smash uscjr.

Lets examine this woefully difficult coot schedule shall we

Apr 24, 2019, 9:11 AM

UNC - crappy lower tier ACC Coastal team.
Charleston Southern - yikes! so tough!
Bama - ok, great - Clemson plays them every year, you play them once a decade.
Mizzu - If there is a definition of an average, middling program, this is it.
Kentucky - When a basketball school trucks you 5 years in a row, I guess this counts as an elite, unbeatable program now.....
UGA - well they cheat and buy all the 5*s they want, but they still couldnt beat the team Clemson absolutely mangled in the Natty last year.
UF - getting better, maybe, but still an average football program. This isnt the 1990s.
UT - absolutely horrible dumpster fire of a program. Again, this isnt the 1990s.
Vandy - LOL
App State - I would say "LOL" to this one too, but hell, they will probably beat the coots.
Clemson - Elite super team but you cant count this one since we make you schedule tough and you make ours a joke.

"Can't believe we lost to Kensucky 4 straight years" turns

Apr 24, 2019, 9:19 AM

into "Kentucky is a steamroller...they have beat us 5 in a row. This puts them in the same category as Clemson, Auburn, TAMU..."

u of 5c would finish no better than 7-5 v Clemson's schedule***

Apr 24, 2019, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Lets examine this woefully difficult coot schedule shall we ]

Apr 24, 2019, 12:42 PM

That was an EXTREMELY entertaining read!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic