Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot baseball player gets in fight at 5 points
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Coot baseball player gets in fight at 5 points

Jan 29, 2018, 10:53 PM

Heard he really hurt the guy with two broke eye sockets and broke nose. No idea what the circumstance was. Anyone heard about this?

Message was edited by: 1991 Tiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot baseball player gets in fight at 5 points

Jan 29, 2018, 11:10 PM

I heard the guy told him they should've pitched around Seth Beer .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You hit a home run there Pard!!***

Jan 29, 2018, 11:29 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You hit a home run there Pard!!***

Jan 29, 2018, 11:33 PM

Let's all enjoy it again ...

https://youtu.be/KfLNs551x3Q

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 30, 2018, 7:36 AM

I was there and in the video. That was a great game.

Jan 30, 2018, 8:25 AM

Are you Reed Rohlman ?

DB23

Jan 30, 2018, 10:46 AM

No. There is only one LF Jesus.

Message was edited by: SHOVEIT4Ks

Is it coot mating season?

Jan 29, 2018, 11:34 PM

Coots tend to get pretty aggressive around that time. So much so that most do not even search for privacy during coitus and resort to the nearest parking lot.

Re: Is it coot mating season?

Jan 29, 2018, 11:42 PM

They're not good at much and they want so awfully to be , but they are a proud group , and so certainly you can see where this kind of activity could lead to an occasional altercation .
Where was his sensible buddy ? Hard to believe that in Chickenville he couldn't find a single wing man .

DB23

Jan 30, 2018, 12:05 AM

I haven't heard, but with that much damage to the guy he beat up, he won't have to worry about Baseball this season or any other if he was charged with what the law states his charge should be when the victim is hurt/damaged the way he is. The charge is assault and battery with a high and aggravated nature, that maximum penalty is up to 20 years in prison, and it is listed as a violate crime.

Assault and Battery of High and Aggravated Nature (ABHAN)

SC Code of Laws (16-3-1600)
Felony
Up to 20 years in prison

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2018, 7:59 AM

What if he did not press charges?

Jan 30, 2018, 9:55 AM

I'm sure he went to the hospital, and if he did they would have called the police. If he don't press charges, the police will!!!

Jan 30, 2018, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot baseball player gets in fight at 5 points ]

It really doesn't matter,even if it goesto court the verdict will be "no wrong doing".This is the standard verdict any time a coot athlete gets in trouble.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2018, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot baseball player gets in fight at 5 points ]

Are you kidding me! Joe McCullough(sp?) or Joel Lourie will have in out on bail and charges will be dropped by the middle Feb. That is how Cootlumbia handles things.Worse that will happen is he will be benched the 1st part of a game.

Jan 30, 2018, 7:15 AM

You can bet that the coot "cover up" teams and gratus attorneys are in full swing this morning doing their thing to make this go away or minimize. It's amazing how these things that happen in 5 points seem to go away, witnesses don't remember or did not see anything, facts distorted, etc.

Paging Neal Lourie....Stat.... Paging Neal Lourie

Jan 30, 2018, 7:23 AM

Stat

Only if he is good.***

Jan 30, 2018, 7:29 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Wow! a coot player actually hit something?

Jan 30, 2018, 8:23 AM

N/M

Re: Wow! a coot player actually hit something?

Jan 30, 2018, 8:27 AM

Pointed criticisms via sly humor ... my favorite !

DB23

Bravo young man....Bravo***

Jan 30, 2018, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Wow! a coot player actually hit something? ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

Jan 30, 2018, 8:43 AM

True story bro .

I got into a fight with a bouncer in 5Points in 1994 . It was outside of a bar they called the Red Moon Saloon .
My brother went at it with another patron and apparently they were buddies .
Anyhow , we ended up out in the parking lot ( and not by our choosing ) where two of Cola's finest just happened to be finishing up a report or something .
FFWD to a week later , I went to speak with the bouncer and apologize , like a decent human being no longer transfangulated on rum and cokes ... and the bouncer told me they weren't pressing the charges but the owner was .
Owner was a Coot and that night it went down I happened to be wearing my Gator Bowl tshirt from 1989 .
I was the victim . I got public service . I had to clean offices at the federal building for 8 weekends .
Moral of the story is don't argue with bouncers , don't hit them or their friends and especially pertinent is don't wear Clemson gear in 5Points if you intend to tie one on .

DB23

Jan 30, 2018, 10:37 AM

Usually this isnt the sort of thing that happens at 5 points

Jan 30, 2018, 10:49 AM

but i guess i'll take your word on it

Best Is The Standard

Re: Usually this isnt the sort of thing that happens at 5 points

Jan 30, 2018, 11:14 AM

^ not sure if joking or thinking of another 5Points somewhere ^

DB23

Check your meter ;-)***

Jan 30, 2018, 11:18 AM

Best Is The Standard

Re: Check your meter ;-)***

Jan 30, 2018, 11:45 AM

Calibration . Complete ??

DB23

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic