Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Consider
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,110

Consider

Jun 11, 2020, 5:38 PM

These young players have been told by Professors, teachers etc., that racism is rampant. They don't really know any better. REAL history is unfortunately not taught much anymore. All they know is politically correct BS. I believe in the 60s and previously racism was prevalent. I just DO NOT believe that is the case today. There will always be the isolated instances with the "rogue " cop. I do NOT believe however that in general cops are "out to get " African Americans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard it said that #’s aren’t kept & publicized how many lives saved & good acts Cops perform..

Jun 11, 2020, 5:46 PM

A shame..just the bad instances.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Consider

Jun 11, 2020, 6:31 PM

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!! Do I agree with the police, no not at all, that was wrong, wrong, wrong. But all we know as a country when something goes wrong, is go burn the world down. If you just think for a minute , we all have it pretty good, black and white. This comes from someone who has as many black friends as white friends. I play golf with them, we go out to eat with them, go to church with them. This mess that is going on is not helping, it is hurting and that's a fact. Let's all love the friends we have, the America we live in, and make a big effort to get along with everyone. The way we have handled this problem including whites, blacks, television, newspapers and any other outlet, is just plain stupid.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 6:36 PM

You must be white. How privileged to think blacks are “told” racism exists and “don’t know any better”. Maybe just maybe their life experiences are different from yours. Imagine that.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 8:19 PM

I agree that in a country of 330 million you will always find isolated instances of police abuse and these ALWAYS make the news. If you think this will be totally wiped out you are living in a dream world. I do NOT however believe that MOST cops are bad !! I do NOT believe MOST cops are racist. I realize some of you do think this. I think you are sincere in your beliefs. I just disagree and I don't see any credible stats that back up your belief other than these ISOLATED episodes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,110
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic