Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congratulations, Tiger Nation!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Congratulations, Tiger Nation!

Dec 4, 2016, 12:43 PM

First time poster here. Naturally disappointed for our loss but it was a great game and I'm pulling for your team to win it all. I'm glad you're representing the ACC in the Final Four - much props and respect for Dabo and his staff for building a strong program with class and integrity. I'm pleased to see how both our schools' fans pull for our teams with passion that for the most part doesn't cross the line into obnoxiousness (there are exceptions, I know but I don't think they're a true representation of our fan bases).

That said, bring the big trophy home. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations, Tiger Nation!

Dec 4, 2016, 12:47 PM

Thanks and Welcome to the board! And congratulations on the game VaTech played last night.
The future looks bright for your Hokies as well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks. Same to you. your guy is putting together a solid program. He is just starting his journey there and has already done some impressive things. I expect you to reemerge as the poser in that division

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks a lot. VT has great days ahead. Excellent coach. The future is bright.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2016, 12:50 PM

The Hokies played their tails off and you can be proud of your team. Props for your well wishes and your more than classy post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very classy post. Thanks for your well-wishes. The Hokies

Dec 4, 2016, 12:50 PM

have nothing to hang their heads over. Your team made a very strong account of themselves last night. Certainly had my blood pressure going through the roof. :)

I think Virginia Tech made a great hire in Justin Fuente. He has already returned the Hokies to the top of the ACC. I have a feeling our teams may be challenging for ACC Championships for some time.

Best of luck in your bowl game. I hope the ACC makes a strong statement this bowl season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Much respect for VT's program and new coach

Dec 4, 2016, 12:51 PM

Thanks for your support!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 4, 2016, 12:53 PM

Very classy man you guys played a good game last night had me worried there at the end welcome to the board.

your coach is one of the youngest, & smartest around,he will

Dec 4, 2016, 12:53 PM

do great things there

What a classy post! With the disappointment if your team

Dec 4, 2016, 12:56 PM

not winning, it takes a lot of guts to congratulate your opponent. VT was a worthy division champion and have a lot to be proud of. This conference is better when VT and other traditional powers are good. You have a bright future!

ThX "PI"..see why DaBO looked at Fuente & Morris for OC..

Dec 4, 2016, 1:04 PM

Since a Gentle (man) plus a determined & astute HC and combine that with Foster=Bam!

Hokie FB is back, admired QB & his tough play plus those rabid fans made some serious noise on TV!

C U next year.. with fingers crossed! ????

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solid run by your Hokies - like the Fuente hire even more

Dec 4, 2016, 12:59 PM

today, though it means another solid program in the ACC to have to contend with on a regular basis. Knock 'em dead during bowl season and looking forward to the Blacksburg visit in 2017.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2016, 1:00 PM

Hokies played a great game last night and kept fighting. Fuente already has you heading in the right direction. Going to be a tough rematch in Blacksburg next season. Good luck in your bowl game.

Dec 4, 2016, 1:14 PM

Thanks for the props and support. I'm married to a VT alum. Needless to say, it was crazy in my house last night. Glad to see y'all coming back around. Good luck the rest of the way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ditto. VT team gave us all we wanted last night.

Dec 4, 2016, 1:21 PM

Congratulations on replacing Coach Beamer and keeping it positive! VT is positioned to make a program move with Coach Fuente - hope to see you in ACC championship next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now, that's class ...thanks***

Dec 4, 2016, 1:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2016, 1:36 PM

Classy post. You're obviously a sports fan.

That was a tremendous ballgame... reminded me of two heavy-weights standing toe-to-toe slugging it out. Look forward to the series with VT over the coming years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VT is my favorite place to visit for a game

Dec 5, 2016, 5:57 PM

Had a great experience last time, beautiful campus and always liked Beamer. Fuentes is one of the best hires in the country; VT will be dominating the Coastal in short order.
Best of luck and hope to see you again next year!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You live in Pawleys?***

Dec 5, 2016, 6:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: You live in Pawleys?***

Dec 5, 2016, 6:52 PM

Nope. PI stands for something else :)

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic