Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Big day for the dsgriffs!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Big day for the dsgriffs!

Aug 25, 2020, 8:35 PM

I have wanted a house in the mountains ever since my freshman year at Clemson, and finally today, 34 years later, I have one under contract! Hope to be able to stay there for a home game THIS SEASON. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As Dabo says, ‘Dream big’

Aug 25, 2020, 9:06 PM

Congrats on your dreams coming true

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats!

Aug 25, 2020, 9:08 PM

A dream of mine as well. Working on a 5 year plan.

Re: Big day for the dsgriffs!

Aug 25, 2020, 9:10 PM

Congrats to you!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must be rich Dekle!

Aug 25, 2020, 10:05 PM

Ha...just kidding but you have been successful which is almost saying the same.

Enjoy it TiGER.

PS: My Clemson grad Son (Attorney & age 50) just bought a small loft type cabin outside Boone and he’s stoked to use it on weekends..plus use his running & climbing skills around the local mountain ranges.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2020, 7:00 AM

Good for you! My parents lived in Brevard, NC. Loved spending weekends up there! You'll enjoy your days up there, I am sure!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2020, 1:47 PM

Brevard is so beautiful, love the white squirrels there. I managed the field service reps for Hendersonville, Brevard, Tryon & lake Toxiway for Duke Power many years ago. Their were areas in Brevard we couldn’t get to for 3-4 months in the winter. The YMCA Amphitheatre overlook is so beautiful there. Great people there too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I went to Brevard before I transferred to Clemson.

Aug 27, 2020, 12:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Big day for the dsgriffs! ]

I'm headed to Brevard this weekend to talk to someone about a job. Would love to live there if not soon, definitely in the next 5-10 years.

Aug 26, 2020, 7:42 AM

congratulations!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations!!***

Aug 26, 2020, 1:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Congratulations!!***

Aug 26, 2020, 1:20 PM

Awesome, bud! Where you leaving the spare key? Seriously, congrats on the purchase, know y’all will enjoy.

Aug 26, 2020, 1:34 PM

That’s awesome, congrats! My goal is to have one waterfront on the south side of the Chesapeake one day.

That's great! Congratulations!

Aug 26, 2020, 1:58 PM

Here's to many wonderful memories there for years to come!

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Aug 27, 2020, 12:35 AM

Congrats!!

Where did you find a house?

Adjacent to Table Rock State Park just off Highway 11

Aug 27, 2020, 7:34 AM

Around the corner behind Aunt Sue’s, if you know where that is

Re: Adjacent to Table Rock State Park just off Highway 11

Aug 27, 2020, 12:33 PM

Yep, drove by that location 1000's of times going b/n Clemson and Brevard. Great location.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic