Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Holmes, Grantham, & Roper vs UVA...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,234

Holmes, Grantham, & Roper vs UVA...

Mar 2, 2016, 9:09 AM

FG Attempts: 17
FG Made : 2
FG % : 11

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coach Brownell singled out Roper for criticism in his post

Mar 2, 2016, 9:12 AM

game comments suggesting that he had hurt the team down the stretch. I thought that was pretty harsh, on senior day especially, given the performance of Holmes and Grantham over this stretch of losses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach Brownell singled out Roper for criticism in his post

Mar 2, 2016, 9:29 AM

Does Brownell ever say anything about how terrible Djitte is? The kid can't catch, is always late on rotations on defense, jumps at every pump fake thrown at him, continually smiles when he makes a mistake because he legitimately has no clue he is not playing well. Why are we not playing the 7 footer on the bench over this scrub. He is harder to watch than Milton Jennings was.

Currently in line to START next year!?!?!?!

Mar 2, 2016, 9:51 AM

I just hope Elijah Thomas takes over at an undersized (6'-9") center & Blossomgame works at the 4 and maybe Grantham can figure out the ball goes IN the basket and not AT it.

Mar 2, 2016, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Coach Brownell singled out Roper for criticism in his post ]

great post!!!!!!!!!!!! almost every time they throw him the ball the other team get it BEFORE we get a shot off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2016, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Coach Brownell singled out Roper for criticism in his post ]

FACT IS ROPER HAS VANISHED THE LAST 5 GAMES OR SO. NOT HARSH AT ALL IMO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Us vs. Them approach to his players when they struggle

Mar 2, 2016, 10:11 AM

instead of sticking up for them is a pattern I'd like to see him change.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2016, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Coach Brownell singled out Roper for criticism in his post ]

Didn't get to watch the game, but looking at the stats indicates Grantham staked out the 3pt line for most of the offense side of his game. Also, the guards are averaging just a bit more than one rebound per game less than he is. Thought when made the starting five he would have an offensive game similar JB who can take the ball to the open spots inside the arc and score more consistently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Mar 2, 2016, 10:10 AM

I think Grantham gets lots of minutes but does very little with them. I am hoping some of the new guys step up to get some of those minutes because I have seen little to no development there to speak of

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grantham needs to get a lot stronger this offseason.

Mar 2, 2016, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Coach Brownell singled out Roper for criticism in his post ]

Until he does that, he's going to be strictly a perimeter player with a fragile confidence.

Re: Grantham needs to get a lot stronger this offseason.

Mar 2, 2016, 10:19 AM

why?????????????????? he is a liability inside!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 6`8 he should be a force but he is just in the way!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why he needs to get stronger.***

Mar 2, 2016, 10:20 AM

Tough game for all of them no doubt....back court

Mar 2, 2016, 9:34 AM

on the offensive end hasn't played that well down the stretch...Holmes is still an improvement over Hall....Devoe is playing with much more confidence this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holmes was not an improvement over Hall last night. He was

Mar 2, 2016, 9:47 AM

nowhere to be found. His stat line over the last 7 losses is not good. He has a tendency to disappear for entire games.

Our guards are too small vs physical defensive team like UVA***

Mar 2, 2016, 9:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,234
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic