Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson v Ohio State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,192

Clemson v Ohio State

Dec 20, 2020, 11:07 AM

Hey guys I’m a huge Clemson fan and this is what I believe will happen in this game with a fully healthy team. Let me know what you guys think!

I believe Ohio State will come out hyped up because of last season and the feeling of being “cheated” out of a victory but I think this hype will only last a quarter to a quarter and a half. I think the halftime score could be something like 17-7/ 17-10 but I think with the defense healthy and Nolan Turner returning for the second half I think Clemson will run away with it and the final could be something like the Notre Dame game of 34-10. Fields still holds the ball too long and as long as Clemson stuffs the run it will be a long day! Thoughts?

*On another note this post season feels like 2018 with Alabama getting all the love but they looked very suspect on defense and I think Trevor will carve them up in the Natty if they meet again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson v Ohio State

Dec 20, 2020, 11:39 AM

Well. first I am not worried about Master Teague, but healthy we can hold down anybody's run attack. Its too bad our safety will be out a half. I'm sure they will try to rough it up, they intimated NW but it will only anger TL and strengthen the teams resolve. They will take cheap shots on our receivers and QB just like last year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,192
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic