Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson football is what UNC-Ch wanted people to think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,186

Clemson football is what UNC-Ch wanted people to think

Oct 13, 2017, 10:10 AM

they were. UNC-Ch's athletic program is what they always tried to pretend Clemson is.

Regardless of what the ruling is from the NCAA, I just wanted to point out the irony.

UNC-Ch has put all its energy into marketing itself as something better than the rest of the colleges out there. Not only do they win, but they do it the right way..."The Carolina Way." Meanwhile, many old school blue bloods would like to believe that not only were Clemson's early 1980s transgressions the worst in the history of the world, but also that it is still the early 1980s, and not over 30 years later.

The irony that Clemson football, by all accounts, runs a truly clean, winning football program and UNC-Ch is the most corrupt program in the NCAAs cannot be pointed out enough.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Clemson football is what UNC-Ch wanted people to think

Oct 13, 2017, 10:17 AM

That is an excellent post.

Well put

Oct 13, 2017, 10:24 AM

I couldn't agree more.

That's about as politically well stated as you one could describe the most corrupt program in recent memory, in my humble opinion.

Yes, cheating is cheating (transgressions). However, I will argue that there are different levels of cheating, and I think the university of fake classes in Chapel Hill took it to the next level.

No matter what the NCAA's ruling is, my disgust will always point me to the fact that a major university creates FAKE classes for their students. And this went on for years.

To me, Chapel Hill will always be home of the most corrupt program in NCAA history.

Yes, and that includes the recent findings by the FBI that included bribing athletes and thousands of dollars were involved.

The NCAA is a disgrace!

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,186
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic