Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch will be a lamecock...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

Burch will be a lamecock...

Dec 13, 2019, 12:10 PM

We dont need him at all but to be Frank, he gone. I'm excited with our dline recruits, so I trust what we have coming and whats not coming...

GO Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHO CARES?!!!...***

Dec 13, 2019, 12:13 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WHO CARES?!!!...***

Dec 13, 2019, 12:21 PM

Terrible post. These kids read sites like this also. Thank you for making him feel welcome if he were to chose us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually a friend of mine that I go to football games with

Dec 13, 2019, 12:37 PM

Said he will be a Gamecock...(bc of "pressure" from mommy)

That said... I'm kind of tired of hearing this kid 's name on this board..

If he's a tiger.... Great!!!!

If not... Let him go and lose for 3-4 years with his buddy Mr. Pickens....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually a friend of mine that I go to football games with

Dec 13, 2019, 1:15 PM

I agree with your sentiments exactly.

Personally, I don't really care about high schoolers until they've signed their LOI with Clemson. I don't watch high school football at all and could care less.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What proof could be more than your friend

Dec 13, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Actually a friend of mine that I go to football games with ]

he should get a job on the side with one of these recruiting sites, because they apparently all know less than your friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually a friend of mine that I go to football games with

Dec 14, 2019, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Actually a friend of mine that I go to football games with ]

What ever makes momma happy??

Dec 13, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: WHO CARES?!!!...*** ]

I hope he comes to CLEMSON. If he comes here he will get more love, guidance, coaching and will develop life long friendships, a chance to win games, play in meaningful bowl games (CFP’s) and a chance to play in the NFL or go into coaching. The most important thing he will receive is a first class education.

At SC I think he is going to be caught up in several coaching changes, losing games and playing in meaningless bowl games.

In my OP I was indicating that some players have to be know as the star or one of the top players on a team. It’s difficult for them to fit into a team focused environment.

I hope Burch selects a Clemson. If he does not I wish him the best wherever he goes. I just feel SC even though it’s close to home will limit his personal and professional growth. Sometimes you have to leave home to grow up.

Good luck to Burch wherever he goes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 12:55 PM

Good post and agree...simple fact is USuC is a dumpster fire and it ain't getting any better anytime soon. Good luck to him if he chooses to go there, he may play in a crappy bowl game or two, and won't get the national attention that he would at Clemson...but again, it's his choice, it's just a matter of whether he makes a smart one or not.

Dec 14, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: WHO CARES?!!!...*** ]

You are correct some of these morons have no clue

Dec 13, 2019, 12:24 PM [ in reply to WHO CARES?!!!...*** ]

Come on, don't act like a Gamecock. This is a great kid and great player.

Dec 14, 2019, 6:32 AM

I guess the thing is, even though a player might need that "star" thing to sign some place, if he (or those like him) actually get IN the CU system - it can change them. They have "a shot" at seeing a different, bigger picture. If they never "get it" and wake up - okay, they always have the transfer portal. Never coming here - they have LESS chance at becoming maybe the best they COULD be. Just one perspective.

Re: Burch will be a lamecock...

Dec 13, 2019, 12:14 PM

I don’t know where you get your info but these posts are annoying after we have a great in home with his earlier this week and U6C is fading fast LSU and UGA are looking like the top competition. Believe it or not recruits do use social media and see crap like this. “We don’t need him” imagine becoming that spoiled to where when a recruit especially a top 5 overall doesn’t melt for you instantly and takes his time making the biggest decision of his life you say “you don’t need him” when our coaches would love to have him. Sounds a lot like “we didn’t want to win the game” and other SEC excuses.

Dec 13, 2019, 12:40 PM

Sth, no matter how many times you say this there are some who just feel the need to either make a statement or just outright make something up. He announces on the 19th, the school of choice will know a little sooner that that. CLEMSON survives and thrives regardless!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 3:50 PM

Exactly, will we be fine without him yes, will we be better with him YES. So missing on him won't cause us to collapse but it's crazy to act like we don't want him. We can always use dominant play makers.

No way

Dec 13, 2019, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch will be a lamecock... ]

My friend’s brother’s wife’s cousin’s neighbor works with a high school classmate of Burch’s mom who says it’s a done deal he’s a coot.

Why even bother with the visits anymore?

Who is Frank?***

Dec 13, 2019, 12:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I just hope that, whatever school he chooses, he works hard,

Dec 13, 2019, 12:15 PM

has fun, and tries his very best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I just hope that, whatever school he chooses, he works hard,

Dec 13, 2019, 4:03 PM

+1. The sour grapes crowd just don’t get it.

Dec 13, 2019, 12:18 PM

I hope we get Burch. Freakish Athlete

Dec 13, 2019, 12:28 PM

I am not saying this directly about Burch but some players would rather play on a bad team as long as they are the star or one of a limited amount of stars on a team.

At Clemson, we have a team loaded with star talent. But I have yet to see any Of those players who are “All In” ever feel they are better than the guy who bust his butt on the scout team. They are a cohesive unit that operate on the same page from Dabo down to the very bottom. There is a tremendous amount of pride being a part of CLEMSON. Even as a fan.

Dabo has United Clemson onto the best team oriented program in sports.

I don’t think SC will ever figure this out. They could have a load of talent but unless they can get that unit to function as one Unit they are still going to be the same old losing lamecocks!

I hope Burch chooses to play at Clemson only if he is All In. I don’t want another Josh Belk.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

Burch is likely going to play early wherever he goes...

Dec 13, 2019, 12:31 PM

His only REAL incentive for choosing uof6c is that's it's close to home.

He has numerous other, better, options both from an athletic and an academic standpoint.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 13, 2019, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch will be a lamecock... ]

None of us know Burch or what his desires are. Maybe he grew up a South Carolina fan and always wanted to play for them? I'm sure you're a huge Clemson fan. If you were a 5 star recruit could you picture playing for anyone other than Clemson? Would you decide to play for South Carolina instead if they were competing for NC's and Clemson was struggling as a program?

I just hate seeing comments like this that suggest someone is deciding to play elsewhere for selfish reasons. Maybe he thinks he can make a difference there and be part of improving their program? Were guys like CJ Spiller, Tajh Boyd, Sammy Watkins, Nuk Hopkins, etc... selfish guys looking to go to a bad team just so they could be the star whenever they came to Clemson prior to our current run of success?

Clemson doesnt NEED any1... but

Dec 13, 2019, 12:28 PM

It does want certain people, and they want Burch.

If he goes to scar, more power to him..hope he enjoys is college years. I sure as heck did all I could to enjoy mine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Clemson doesnt NEED any1... but

Dec 13, 2019, 12:36 PM

Burch, if you’re reading this, we do want you. The way Clemson rotates players you are sure to have much less wear and tear on your body when you go to the NFL ad a first round pick. You wouldn’t have to worry about being double teamed playing on a line with Brian Bresee, Demonte Capehart, Myles Murphy, and Tre Williams. Be a Tiger and never look back. Will be the best decision you’ve ever made.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im sure you changed his mind

Dec 13, 2019, 12:57 PM

After he decided not to go to Clemson after reading the OP. It's possible that he is smart enough to realize that our rivals post on our message boards with the sole purpose of damaging us

Dec 13, 2019, 12:34 PM

If so, he'll never see double-digit wins or a championship of any kind and will likely have a new head coach in the next 12 months. I'd hate to see him waste his talent at a bottom-feeder program where he'll rarely be in the national spotlight, but securing Burch's signature means just a little more job security for Muschamp, so he's going to do anything and everything to make it happen.

Dec 13, 2019, 12:37 PM

He hasn't committed anywhere. Yet! Do we need him, no. Would we like to have him, yes. There will be alot of movement in the recruiting circle next wednesday.

Dec 13, 2019, 1:19 PM

If true, sounds like Mommy will get a huge Christmas Bonus!! She works for a Shamecock booster i'm sure!!

Dec 13, 2019, 1:40 PM

As of last night he hadn’t made his mind up. It was between us and LSU and he is praying about it.

When was the last time this coot was right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 14, 2019, 9:42 AM

Who told you this? God himself?

Dec 13, 2019, 1:50 PM

UR a coot troll

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 2:12 PM

Some people need to get a clue!

Nobody knows where he is going. Quit making stuff up and pretending as if you have insight.

I'll say it again: The power of silence demonstrated by Jordan Burch amazes me. The obsession with him here seems to grow every day and he's doing (literally) nothing to cause it. Let's screw our heads on and just wait for him to decide.

Regarding whether we need him or not: If Dabo and crew visited his home this week, that's enough for me. We can look at results over the next 2-3 years to determine if we actually needed him. Any opinion given now is guesswork.

Regarding his relationship with his mother, some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. That is absolutely none of your business. You don't have a clue how much influence she has. Even if she does, so what?

We might have the greatest D-line class ever even without him, but I want Jordan Burch to choose Clemson because his athleticism and potential are sky high. I also love the way he's handled his recruitment so far. Instead of posting a bunch of blather on Twitter to keep attention focused on himself, he just goes about his business (which makes so many here flip and trip).

Wherever he goes, I will pay attention and wish him the best.

Go Tigers! Beat the snot out of Ohio State.

Dec 13, 2019, 6:25 PM

Great post. I especially agree with the point about the mother. It's funny how we see comments all the time on here about how good Dabo is with mothers, and that you have to win momma over in order to get a recruit to come. Suddenly a recruit is called a momma's boy though when it's someone that people don't think we're going to get.

Dec 14, 2019, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch will be a lamecock... ]

Great Post, agree completely. It used to be people needed a filter between their brain and mouth, now they need one between their brain and fingers.

Spot on. I can’t believe that some people are

Dec 14, 2019, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch will be a lamecock... ]

critical of this kid. He is absolutely avoiding the lime light. I think it’s refreshing that he doesn’t need the attention.

Obviously we all want him here and objectively it makes a ton of sense. But you never know what motivates a kid on where they go to school. You have to respect his right to make his own decision whether he comes to clemson or not.

null

*****Coot trolling*********

Dec 13, 2019, 4:18 PM

Re: *****Coot trolling*********

Dec 13, 2019, 4:52 PM

I think Burch is pretty mature for an 18 year old. He is just quietly making his decision. I hope he comes to Clemson but even if he doesn't I think he's handled his business the right way. To bash or talk down about an 18 year old is just wrong.

Dec 13, 2019, 5:37 PM

Hate it for him.. he won’t even know who his coaches will be when Muschamp gets fired. That would suck

Dec 13, 2019, 5:44 PM

USCe has a decent DL, with Burch it would be by far their best position group in 2020.

One thing for certain, if he is going to be

Dec 13, 2019, 6:49 PM

he already is.

Dec 14, 2019, 6:40 AM

Have you spoken with the young man ? Not a good post .

DB23

Dec 14, 2019, 9:35 AM

Posts like this serve no purpose. We’re Clemson, and we’re better than that. If he comes great, if he doesn’t, wish him well and move forward.

Dec 14, 2019, 10:36 AM

Burch is in Athens today. He posted it on his snapchat. I'd say we (Gamecocks) are out.

Dec 14, 2019, 1:38 PM

Not true. He is looking at programs he hasn’t seen a hundred times. Trips to UGA, LSU, Bama make sense for him. He knows everything about South Carolina already. The one that looks most doubtful to me is Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he’s a Tiger.

Dec 14, 2019, 10:37 AM

Lou-zee-anner Tiger

Dec 14, 2019, 10:56 AM

Seriously if he chooses SC he’s one of the dumbest recruits in recent memory. Pickens runs a close second but at least they were coming off a 6 win season and there was a little hope. They are a horrible 4 loss team with no hope to be good in the next 4 years. He will lose draft position because of that choice. He better make a wise decision and at least choose between LSU, GA, Bama. And no I don’t care about him making them better. I’m just looking at it as a recruit. He would be just as dumb to choose Maryland.

Dec 14, 2019, 10:56 AM

Seriously if he chooses SC he’s one of the dumbest recruits in recent memory. Pickens runs a close second but at least they were coming off a 6 win season and there was a little hope. They are a horrible 4 loss team with no hope to be good in the next 4 years. He will lose draft position because of that choice. He better make a wise decision and at least choose between LSU, GA, Bama. And no I don’t care about him making them better. I’m just looking at it as a recruit. He would be just as dumb to choose Maryland.

Dec 14, 2019, 11:00 AM

Well he showed up at UGA today so i think you can close the book on him. It's an official and he's expected to spend multiple days there according to them.

Dec 14, 2019, 11:24 AM

Isn't Monday considered a dead period? For some reason I was thinking tomorrow was the last opportunity to have contact with the early signees.

Dec 14, 2019, 11:32 AM

I'm not sure. I guess multiple days means at least through sunday.

Dec 14, 2019, 11:31 AM

So be it. Go tigers

Dec 14, 2019, 1:25 PM

Just got a CB to UGA.

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive