Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson QB greatness
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,421

Clemson QB greatness

Jan 6, 2021, 12:23 PM

Man we have had such a great QB room , going back a decade .

As a Tiger fan of over 45 years , I have to remind myself how fortunate we've been in that area , how that translates to success on the field and how difficult it is for a school like Lil' Ol' Clemson to have pulled this many great ones in a row .

DJU is on tap , and our backups are capable of starting just about anywhere else .

It's astonishing . It's fantastic .

*pinch*

Go Tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Clemson QB greatness

Jan 6, 2021, 1:28 PM

Great post. When I was growing up it started with Jimmy Addison and others but it was really Steve Fuller that started the tradition. Go from there to Homer Jordan, the great option wiz Rodney Williams, the amazing Woody Dantlzer, Tajh, Deshawn and now Trevor. DJ has a chance to be another great Clemson QB but we have to realize has have only played in a few games and we don't have enough information to judge him yet. The danger is that he, and we, try to compare him to Deshawn and Trevor and that is unfair. DJ has a great arm but appears to have a long way to go to be a threat as a runner and that is what made Deshawn and Trevor so complete. Maybe we go straight pro style offense and let him sling it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson QB greatness

Jan 6, 2021, 2:11 PM

Wonder what QB be next ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,421
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic