Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chickens vs leghumpers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Chickens vs leghumpers

Aug 31, 2014, 10:16 AM

Who you routing for? I'm routing for the leghumpers. I don't think SCARs D is as good/any better than ours. SCARS O may be equal to ours. What U say?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chickens vs leghumpers

Aug 31, 2014, 10:18 AM

SCars def is worse

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

UGA will beat Scar in a

Aug 31, 2014, 10:27 AM

close game as Scar has better coaching than us. Hate to say it but 5 in a row proves it.

Re: Chickens vs leghumpers

Aug 31, 2014, 10:30 AM

Amazing stat, but UGA has only scored 6 offensive TD's total in last 7 trips to Columbia since 2000. I don't know why but it's like their offense goes brain dead there. I expect all that to change in two weeks......they may match their last 7 visits in one night.

But Bobo (I think is his name)

Aug 31, 2014, 3:04 PM

has never been the OC for a game in Helumbia, has he? I know for sure that Lorenzo Wards (or whatever his name is) is no Ellis Johnson. The last 2 years, Wards has been living off the remnants of Johnson's recruits and strategy. As it stands, the chickens' S & C program is in dire straights as well, while the treepeers proved last night they are in shape (or good enough shape to take advantage of a defense that has been on the field for an entire half). All in all, I am saying, and have said on WCCP all summer, the chickens drop the next two games. Everyone is counting out ECU, but they are actually returning a lot of players from a good team last year. I have a feeling UGA walks in their and trounces a 0-2 SC team. But that's just how I see it.

Georgia appeared to be very one dimensional

Aug 31, 2014, 3:08 PM

Unfortunately we can't defend the run nor the pass.

Knowing our luck they will probably run gurley more than 4 carries in the first half.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: Georgia appeared to be very one dimensional

Aug 31, 2014, 3:13 PM

ECU will give SCe fits. They passed for 500+ this week. SCe could start the season 0-3

We need to chicken to win the SEC this year...

Aug 31, 2014, 3:17 PM

if we wish to make the playoffs. If the humpers win we won't be their rematch.

Knowing all the logic as to why we should pull for the chickens will not empower me with ability to cheer for them nor will it encumber my delight in the azzwhuppin the dwags will lay on them in a couple of weeks.

In this case both the spirit and the flesh are weak.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic