Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yeah, I know, it's TCI
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 977

Yeah, I know, it's TCI

Nov 27, 2014, 11:38 PM

http://www.theclemsoninsider.com/2014/11/morris-responds-to-smu-rumors/

The Clemson Insider reached out to several sources from Clemson and none of them could confirm the reports out of Dallas area. We also reached out to Morris himself by text and said, “Unreal, everyone thinks they know. Sorry completely focused on SC.”

Message was edited by: CUTiger1989®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

'Focused on Saturdays game' aka

Nov 27, 2014, 11:41 PM

Done deal

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really hope Saturdays game is a "done deal" for the

Nov 27, 2014, 11:43 PM

Tigers.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really hope Saturdays game is a "done deal" for the

Nov 27, 2014, 11:46 PM

This entire fiasco is outrageous. Everybody involved in the rumor should have a deep skin cleansing session with 5% Sulfuric acid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Called him on Thanksgiving Evening?

Nov 27, 2014, 11:44 PM [ in reply to 'Focused on Saturdays game' aka ]

I'd have lead them in the wrong direction too.

I'd have told them it was a done deal and LMFAO as I denied it the next morning. The embarrassment would have been merited.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chad leaving is speculation based on speculation.

Nov 27, 2014, 11:41 PM

"According to Brown the offer was extended two weeks ago but Morris was waiting to see if Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney would go to Florida."

Comeon guys, you know Dabo isn't leaving.

Re: Chad leaving is speculation based on speculation.

Nov 27, 2014, 11:50 PM

I find it very hard to believe Dabo would consider FL at this point. Some of the information surrounding Chad may be true, but I think some may also be falsely assumed or fabricated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 977
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic