Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cards board is pathetic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Cards board is pathetic

Oct 5, 2016, 6:24 AM

So much crying about officials. Reckon this is going to tick them off????? I don't care. LOL

Wow, more excuses in this thread that can be counted. I counted THREE holding calls against Mike WIlliams alone that were never called. Not to mention at least five that I counted HOLDS against our DL trying to chase all-world Jackson all night. If not for the three turnovers in the 3rd, this game isn't close. Y'all ran 99 plays, with Jackson involved in 77 of them. LJ should send DW a thank you note for the three turnovers. Class just doesn't seem to be an option with Petrino. He cries with the best of them. Oh, and for those of you that think y'all will destroy us next year with Watson, Gallman, etc are gone, you only return 4 starters yourself on offense. Don't get your hopes up. Maybe if y'all had more official's kids going to your school instead of rejects from other programs, it would help. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cards board is pathetic

Oct 5, 2016, 6:30 AM

Well and its doubtful Petrino will be there next year either (Auburn). However, i could see the head coach from Western Kentucky making the jump. He's a rising star.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2016, 9:08 AM

Petrino will be there. He has an $10 milion buyout clause. I doubt he is leaving that school anytime soon when they gave him another chance at big time football

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right,

Oct 5, 2016, 6:32 AM

They probably aren't going to like this. ??

I KNOW!! I have never heard so much bell-aching before!! I

Oct 5, 2016, 6:33 AM

know the entire fan base is not like that but it was shocking!! I signed up to offer some insight but they denied me access!!! LOL I wanted to talk about how it was a big time heavyweight game and it looked like the refs were lettin' em play (maybe a bit too much) and there were plenty of missed calls on both sides. They didn't mention how our DL manhandled their OL and took Jackson out of his game for a while until they settled down. We sacked them more in the first half than they had given up in the first 4 games but no mention of that. Scott Pagano blew up the center at the end of the game and shoved him into the backfield to disrupt the play for another tackle for loss....on the 99th play of the game!! GO TIGERS!!

I also tried join their boards and was denied access...

Oct 5, 2016, 9:26 AM

They don't want to hear the other side of things. They want their agenda so they can look back and blame anything/anyone else for their shortcomings in that game besides the fact we were the better team.

It is pathetic and a useless attitude. You can honestly tell they have NEVER been here before.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

thet is not a winning attitude and therefore I don't know if

Oct 5, 2016, 11:59 AM

they will ever turn the corner....it reminded me of the coots!!

Heres proof of our D's impact on Jackson...

Oct 5, 2016, 12:07 PM [ in reply to I KNOW!! I have never heard so much bell-aching before!! I ]

https://twitter.com/CFBFilmRoom/status/783394212783853568

Re: Heres proof of our D's impact on Jackson...

Oct 5, 2016, 12:55 PM

I remember that play live. We laughed until we cried watching him scramble away from nothing, into his own blocker, and falling down. Not one orange shirt touched him. ??????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2016, 6:35 AM

Yeah. Pretty disgusting. But they are a subset of Louisville supporters.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol you told them.

Oct 5, 2016, 9:21 AM

you sound like a real jerk

Is it not pathetic to go to other team's boards and talk

Oct 5, 2016, 9:24 AM

smack? I mean that seems a little overboard to me, but then again, I'm limited with my internetting.

Why do you keep going there?

Oct 5, 2016, 9:55 AM

It's a fan board. If roles were reversed Tiger fans would be saying the same thing.

I don't get why people keep going to the UL boards for affirmation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2016, 10:12 AM

It was a poorly called game both ways but it is always hard to see the bad calls that went in your favor. Plus they have been wanting to get where they are now for soooo long. They have been in ConfUSA and Big East and they finally get a talented coach with a strong QB in a good conference and they lost a big game in the last seconds with bad calls all over the field. Yes, there we bad calls on both sided but considering they are new to this and their fans are great otherwise, we can cut them a break for a week. Now if they are still talking about it a month from now or next year before the game then tell them to get over it already.

The fact that much of the media has played into it as well

Oct 5, 2016, 10:41 AM

starting with Kirk Herbstreits running commentary during the 2nd quarter speculating about what was happening underneath the pileups. No mention of Lamar's bad behavior kicking Boulware. You would think that Louisville won the game and not Clemson. Citing a dropped pass as a heisman moment. Herbstriet said on multiple pass plays that Deshaun was off. Maybe so, but he stayed poised and connected on the plays that matter to get us the win. No talk about how Clemson rose to the occasion after going down by 8 points in the 4th. Two touchdowns and a 3 and out stop in between. Herbstreit spent a lot of time developing a map to get Louisville in the playoff. No wonder their fans think they got robbed. Those turnovers hurt us badly in the 3rd quarter. Not only missed scoring opportunities, but it put everything on our defense and made Louisville look like they were dominating, but momentum shifted when Clemson needed it. Many teams would not have been able to come back much less make an impressive defensive stand at the end of the game. The marker conspiracy is just more fodder for them. Evidently Quick was the only person in the stadium that didn't know the line to make to get the first down. I don't believe it. Look at the alternative for him to admit he was forced out of bounds without even trying for a first down. He is trying to save face by blaming it on the marker.

Oct 5, 2016, 10:59 AM

Good grief. It's Wednesday and they're still complaining about a game played last week? They need to get a life. They don't have a game this week, but surely they have something else to whine about by now.

You know, really expected more from Louisville fans.

Oct 5, 2016, 12:04 PM

Thought they would be a little more football savvy in a situation like this.

They thought they were ready for big boy football. Apparently they're not. Not even close. Man, it's tough when you can't handle a little bit of success and then cry like your need some hind teet when adversity comes your way.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic