Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cancel the game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Cancel the game...

Sep 12, 2018, 3:01 PM

Imo, they should cancenthe game. This isn’t noteworthy dame, it’s not worth the risk to the fans traveling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cancel the game...

Sep 12, 2018, 3:05 PM

can't the fans attending decide if it's worth the risk... they are adults.

Sep 12, 2018, 3:06 PM

Heck no don’t cancel the game. Some wind and rain won’t kill everyone. Buck up.

Sep 12, 2018, 3:09 PM

It will wander off... The Weather Channel dipsticks are doubling down on DOOMSDAY....What a bunch of Loofahs...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 3:12 PM

We should cancel the game because the Highway Patrol/ local sheriffs departments/ emergency services will be needed elsewhere instead of directing traffic and providing emergency services for a football game against a nobody. Just my opinion. Err on the side of safety, I say.

I agree***

Sep 12, 2018, 3:15 PM

Sep 12, 2018, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Cancel the game... ]

First off.....Georgia Southern is not a " nobody ".

Secondly .....read Mogambu above your post and what he said about The Weather Channel. He's right.

If you stay on the beach during a Cat 3 or above, you're a fool. But two hundred miles away on what appears to be the left-hand side of the 'swirl' shouldn't be a problem at that time.

Third........ If on Friday there appears to be imminent danger, there is still time to change plans. Heck that thing may veer right and hit Maryland for all we know. Ask Jim Cantore.....he doesn't know for certain, either.

Do you mean they’ll be needed at he coast? Nope.. “Mandatory “ exacuation

Sep 12, 2018, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Cancel the game... ]

means if you stay, you’re on your own. I have family in Charleston and the grand strand that are going to ride it out...I told them that they can’t say one word when they’re stranded without water/food/electricity. Bad weather shouldn’t get to the upstate before late Saturday. Even so, it’s just going to be heavy rain.

Let law enforcement from other areas stay home and just use locals. Traffic will suck regardless for a nooner.

Sep 12, 2018, 4:35 PM

Is this for real. Are people so stupid now they cannot make up their own mind on whether to go. Traffic always sucks, just tell people that only local law enforcement will be here so figure it out on your own. Goodness people, quit watching so much freaking news and just use common sense. I

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic