Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cancel culture strikes again. University of Tennessee cheerleader
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Cancel culture strikes again. University of Tennessee cheerleader

Dec 30, 2020, 6:06 PM

This is downright despicable and I don’t believe in cancel culture but the kid that did this should be canceled because he’s on social media crowing about how great he is for doing this to this girl!

The way you stop a bully is you punch back! That’s what it’s gonna take to end cancel culture. People canceling back! Because this is nothing but online bullying.

https://www.outkick.com/america-2020-where-a-3-second-video-is-weaponized-the-varsity-cheer-captain-is-taken-out/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cancel culture strikes again. University of Tennessee cheerleader

Dec 30, 2020, 6:08 PM

rong bored. But yeah, she didn't know. She was young and the context wasn't racist. She didn't deserve the prob. Anyway.....rong bored.

Cancel culture happens to less privileged people

Dec 30, 2020, 6:10 PM

people of privilege can say what they want to about other races or sexes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cancel culture happens to less privileged people

Dec 30, 2020, 6:15 PM

What are you talking about? She’s a young white girl. And she got canceled for saying absolutely nothing wrong four years after it happened.

She’s the wrong color.***

Dec 30, 2020, 8:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

It's sad but a real reminder

Dec 30, 2020, 6:21 PM

Of how important your choice of words with social media and knowing context doesn't exist. Definitely a teaching moment at home with the kids and sadly I don't see this changing. In sure her black classmates say that word all the time with zero recourse or issue. The guy who blasted this seems like he needs some prayers and I just feel for the girl. It was completely dumb and she was trying to be 'cool'.

Most of all, UT should be absolutely ashamed. How pathetic are they? Sadly, Clemson probably does the same thing

Dec 30, 2020, 6:46 PM

Just makes me sad for our young people. A mistake at 15 follows you for your whole life. Politicians and celebrities can get by with a "I'm sorry if I offended anyone..." and move on with their life.

Dec 31, 2020, 7:02 AM

Mistakes at fifteen only follow you if you're white. If you're a POC then it's "everybody deserves a second chance"

I would be more than willing to bet that if ANY of us, black

Dec 30, 2020, 6:56 PM

or white, were taken to task for something that we said when we were 15 years old, and it kept us out of school, there wouldn't have been a dayum one of us at Clemson. I hope the individual who "outed" this girl never gets hired for a job in his entire life, because it is a previous, known fact that he will never be a team player, period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would be more than willing to bet that if ANY of us, black

Dec 30, 2020, 7:35 PM

He didn’t just out her what he did his way worse than that. He intentionally saved her little video where she was just trying to seem cool and act like her classmates and he intentionally saved it and then three years later pulled it out and used it to destroy her and now he’s bragging about it and saying he’s happy that her life has been destroyed.

Back in our day she would not have been punished he would’ve been punished. And I’m sure you and I both know football players on the high school football team that would’ve found this guy and beat him into a pulp for doing what he did to this girl. I probably would’ve been one of them!

Dec 30, 2020, 10:52 PM

If I am this girls father, that punk is taken to the woodshed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 11:18 PM [ in reply to I would be more than willing to bet that if ANY of us, black ]

Not only will be have a job, he will probably sit behind a desk doing nothing all day in your companies diversity department. In other words, he will get paid to do exactly this to anyone he works with.

the dude looks like a gay howdy doody***

Dec 30, 2020, 7:43 PM

Dec 30, 2020, 7:52 PM

The Columbo Family needs a Go-Fund-Me account to handle certain dipsticks who are basically worthless...I would consider a donation...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 11:02 PM

Same here. Will be more than willing to donate

I'll bring the pliers...***

Dec 31, 2020, 4:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 11:16 PM

Forget getting cancelled, Tennessee would execute her on the 50 yard line if it would keep their campus from being burned down by open minded tolerant leftists. Just remember that you're next because they hate your guts too.

Dec 31, 2020, 7:04 AM

Yep. They hate anyone that doesn't 100 percent agree with them. The problem is conservatives are toothless now. They don't fight with the same veracity the left does.

Dec 31, 2020, 10:37 AM

There are ramifications for what we say and do, but her young age and his arrogant smugness gives this incident a different feel.

Dec 31, 2020, 12:15 PM

Yeah ramifications if you are white not so much if you’re black . Oh they were good boys and just need some help , blah blah blah blah blah !
People that don’t see what’s coming are very blind today’s awful path .

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic