Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we just jettison this dooshy LSU fan out into the ether?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Can we just jettison this dooshy LSU fan out into the ether?

Dec 31, 2019, 9:00 PM

This LSU trash has done nothing but talk #### about Clemson, I really don't see her as an asset to the board, thumbs down on this cajun sewage, also her profile picture totally sucks
https://www.tigernet.com/user/RED-STICK-TIGER-147694

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can we just jettison this dooshy LSU fan out into the ether?

Dec 31, 2019, 9:10 PM

What's your problem man. You're the one whose post have been embarrassing lately. Projecting much?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 9:13 PM

mattcah® said:

What's your problem man. You're the one whose post have been embarrassing lately. Projecting much?

Hell hes just passing along some friendly banter. That comment is light compared to some of the crap you’ll see on Tigerdroppings. Lol

Dec 31, 2019, 9:15 PM

Yeah but I actually care what people think about clemson fans. I enjoy tiger net and don't want it to turn into tiger droppings lol

Dec 31, 2019, 9:24 PM

mattcah® said:

Yeah but I actually care what people think about clemson fans. I enjoy tiger net and don't want it to turn into tiger droppings lol

I can see your point. Lol.

I will tell you that a negative post will not affect my thoughts about Clemson. I think Clemson has the Premier College football program in the NCAA right now. The athletes on your team or second to none and it all begins with your head coach. I have commented that he annoys me with the “us against the world” statements, please don’t misunderstand that has nothing to do with him out of respect I have for him. I appreciate the fact that every time that man wins something the first person he thanks is the good Lord above. What you have in Dabo Swinney is a very rare commodity. I would have no problem with my son playing football for Dabo Swinney. I think he is a positive impact on young men’s lives. As a parent I would 100% trust him with the well-being of my child. And I do believe as a football coach that is the best compliment you can get.

I try not to judge an entire Fanbase by one person‘s comments. If that was a common theme then everyone would hate LSU (because of Tigerdroppings). Lol

Dec 31, 2019, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Can we just jettison this dooshy LSU fan out into the ether? ]

mattcah® said:

Could take a leason from you. The board shows multiple topics that are pretty disrespectful(even by N.O. standards). I’ve visited a few different opponents sites and I feel confident in saying this one ranks up there with some of the really negative ones. Sorry to tell you this as You seem to be a good ambassador for your university, but some of the kids on this site don’t represent the fine institution that is Clemson. No offense meant.

Tigerdroppings can be pretty bad but even we don’t go to some of the places I’ve seen on here.

Dec 31, 2019, 11:02 PM

Just make sure you come back after the boat racing is done with. Y’all want come within 2 scores until garbage time. Clemson will be winning 42 to 24 with 3 mins left in the game.

Jan 1, 2020, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Can we just jettison this dooshy LSU fan out into the ether? ]

I pointed out a while back that, short of winning the lottery, things couldn't get better for Clemson fans. Still, posters here are obsessed with all things SEC and are completely convinced in a global conspiracy against Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 5:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Can we just jettison this dooshy LSU fan out into the ether? ]

mattcah® said:

Hell hes just passing along some friendly banter. That comment is light compared to some of the crap you’ll see on Tigerdroppings. Lol

Second that. This board is quite tame compared to the Tiger Rant. If you Orange Tigers want to trash talk, try your hand there.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Can we just jettison this dooshy LSU fan out into the ether? ]

z

Dec 31, 2019, 9:17 PM

Lol nice edit.

MuSt bE a CoOT. He say things I disagree with. Come on man. I must be deep undercover.

Seriously though, your childish posts making fun of lsu fans remind me those idiots on eleven warriors of fgf. We're classier than that. Be better than them.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:21 PM

dude they are coming in creating multiple accounts & voting themselves thumbs up so they can't be kicked off, I hope TigerNet considers, limiting board access to paying members only, they can go talk #### anywhere, we don't need that here, the game in New Orleans will do our talking for us

Dec 31, 2019, 9:28 PM

dude they are coming in creating multiple accounts & voting themselves thumbs up so they can't be kicked off, I hope TigerNet considers, limiting board access to paying members only, they can go talk #### anywhere, we don't need that here, the game in New Orleans will do our talking for us

At the risk of sounding stupid… That never even crossed my mind. Hell I wouldn’t even have the time or patience to even create a second account. I have a 17-year-old and I also have a five-month-old… Ask me if I have the time. I make these comments when I have 20 minutes to myself.

I came over here Because one of the things I enjoy is college football. I enjoy hearing from other people that like college football. That’s why I’m here. I’m not here to disrespect anybody. I am here for some friendly banter but also for some serious conversation about college football.

That’s it and that’s all. Believe it or not. Take it for what it is.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:54 PM

You are a LSU fan nothing you say is believable, so go away, we are going to find out 13 days from now, your trolling our boards isn't productive because if you lose you will crawl away into the shadows with your tail between your legs, making excuses why your team got beat.

LOL, a 62%er preaching to an opposing fan!***

Dec 31, 2019, 9:21 PM

Re: LOL, a 62%er preaching to an opposing fan!***

Dec 31, 2019, 9:23 PM

why don't you just ignore me, you are like a hemorrhoid that keeps popping back up

Re: LOL, a 62%er preaching to an opposing fan!***

Dec 31, 2019, 9:30 PM

why don't you just ignore me, you are like a hemorrhoid that keeps popping back up

Jesus man. That guy was just talking about having some respect. Try to have some. He doesn’t mean anything by it and neither do I. At the expense of sounding like your father… You got some growing up to do.

LOL, WH, you are the hemorrhoid everyone is TDing!***

Dec 31, 2019, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, a 62%er preaching to an opposing fan!*** ]

Re: LOL, a 62%er preaching to an opposing fan!******

Dec 31, 2019, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, a 62%er preaching to an opposing fan!*** ]

bengaline is one of the oldest Clemson fans I know

Dec 31, 2019, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, a 62%er preaching to an opposing fan!*** ]

one of the last Clemson grads who served in WW2, gave up one leg for liberty, and when the weather allows sits in the wheelchair section at Death Valley cheering on his beloved Tigers and eating Dippin' Dots.

God bless you bengaline, I certainly have not forgot.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bengaline is one of the oldest Clemson fans I know

Dec 31, 2019, 10:58 PM

Yes and ever since the day I got here has been extremely disrespectful, he always talks #### to me and calls me names. So while I respect his service to our country, my brother & my best friend died serving this country, that doesn't give him license to #### on someone he never met. God Bless America, by the way

Here you go...should help!

Jan 1, 2020, 7:59 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love that guys hair***

Jan 1, 2020, 8:34 AM

Hey WH deuoosh!

Jan 1, 2020, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: bengaline is one of the oldest Clemson fans I know ]

You and MauldinT Should meat up at Mellow Mushroom and compare notes!

LOL!!

Jan 1, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to bengaline is one of the oldest Clemson fans I know ]

MauldinT

Jan 1, 2020, 8:55 AM

Remember your post from a couple of weeks ago where you were hailing Dabo's religion? I do. You mentioned how you wouldn't "lower" yourself to certain comments because you had returned to church. You talked about how people who didn't care for Dabo's comments on religion suffered themselves from a lack of "righteousness." It's kind of hard to take you seriously when every comment you make about someone not a Clemson fan refers to them as "dooshy," "trash," or "worthless turds."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 10:44 AM

This LSU trash has done nothing but talk #### about Clemson, I really don't see her as an asset to the board, thumbs down on this cajun sewage

?????????
?????????

Seems like he gave decent advice

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic