Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we be honest?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Can we be honest?

Dec 31, 2019, 6:01 PM

Clemson has a great team. LSU has a great team.

LSU has faced tougher opponents. But Clemson found a way against Ohio State, arguably the toughest opponent either team played.

LSU has home field advantage.

Clemson has found stunning ways to confuse offenses and quarterbacks. But Joe Burrow reads defenses and Aranda adapts at NFL like speed and accuracy.

We all want to trash talk each other. It’s natural. That said, this should be a game for the ages.

I think LSU will pull it out. I’m an LSU fan. But I am under no illusion that it is a foregone conclusion, and anyone who thinks Clemson doesn’t have a significant chance to win this game is ill informed or disingenuous.

So we will keep trading insults, and we will all be treated to a FANTASTIC game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, corn dogs are incapable of honesty

Dec 31, 2019, 6:03 PM

well it is driven by stupidity though

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good post...

Dec 31, 2019, 6:03 PM

Agree on all but the outcome :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your home alone kid will be seeing double after few hits

Dec 31, 2019, 6:07 PM

Tau and fields thrown 2 interceptions each

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I respect your team.

Dec 31, 2019, 6:19 PM

I respected OSU's team but if you're expecting Clemson to bring its C game twice in a row you're just not keeping up with Clemson. That OSU game was a get right game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m just saying.,. Venables IS the X factor.

Dec 31, 2019, 6:56 PM

You’re looking purely at players. Venables has time and time again proved he’s the most valuable asset on this team. He is not a scrub. And he most definitely will factor in this game. Just remember I said that. Tua was the greatest QB ever Last year. And he was shut down. Is Burrow really that much better? We shall find out. I like our chances...always.

Shut. Up. Really, what was the point of your post?

Dec 31, 2019, 7:11 PM

Go back to your lswho message boards because we really do not care here.

Honestly LSWHOO will be in tears of sadness

Dec 31, 2019, 7:32 PM

when the last quarter ticks away. Actually long before that. That is my honesty. Y'all had a great run this year with a rent-a-qb for a one year hit. Clemson is built from the ground up. Dabo, his coaches, and his players will themselves to be the best.
When we travel it usually is againt the home team crowd. But we still win the championships.
Honestly in closing. Burrow is the only thing you got going for you. Clemson is nothing but talent and a TEAM. That is why we win!

ps
I like korndawgs.

Re: Can we be honest?

Dec 31, 2019, 7:44 PM

I think and hope we will beat the snot out of them.....Go Tigers!!!!!!

Re: Can we be honest?

Dec 31, 2019, 8:28 PM

Talent is comparable - I’ll go with the coaching staff proven to win the big games time and time again, along with the character they instill in the team and what that character does to will these kids to victory all but 4 times out of the last 5 seasons

Yes, a few of us can... the silent majority...

Dec 31, 2019, 8:55 PM

LSU this year is the damndest team I've seen in a while. It kinda feels like deja vu, because the last several Bama teams have also been awesome, and we somehow managed to win our share. But the thing with LSU is, for many years, they were loaded at every position on the field... except QB. I've been saying forever - my god, if LSU ever gets a QB and a passing attack, they'll be unstoppable.

And it seems to have finally happened. Doesn't mean we cant beat you, just means that we will have to play a damm near perfect game to make that happen.

I love Coach O... what a perfect match for your school. He makes me laugh, and I mean that in a good way, what a personality. See you on the 13th.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Well said. I can’t wait for this game. No idea what will happen but

Dec 31, 2019, 9:02 PM

I can’t wait to see if Clemson is able to score on your defense and if BV has the antidote to Burrow and your offense.

I have faith! This will be the third “Best Team” we’ve faced in the last 13 months. Looking forward to it!

null

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic