Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can 1 of you handsomely sophisticated gentlemen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Can 1 of you handsomely sophisticated gentlemen

Oct 16, 2020, 7:53 AM

Offer parking suggestions for tne upcoming football competition between the Georgia tech yellow jackets and the tigers of clemson university.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Why didn't you just tmail

Oct 16, 2020, 7:57 AM

cutigerbob® directly?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I have him blocked***

Oct 16, 2020, 9:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I don’t see where he asked about attending a Duke basketball game.***

Oct 16, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Why didn't you just tmail ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can 1 of you handsomely sophisticated gentlemen

Oct 16, 2020, 7:57 AM

I've parked and tailgated in a parking garage near the stadium the last two times I've been. Lots of concrete and great for rainy game days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2020, 8:08 AM

Park in one of the many lots near “The Varsity” restaurant. You walk over the bridge to the stadium two-tenths of a mile. Easy parking and you are on the right side of 85 to head home(north).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Usually Pick a Secluded and Dark Spot on

Oct 16, 2020, 8:19 AM

Techwood Drive by the Section 8 housing and pay a vagrant with 3 cans of Redi-Whip to watch my wheels. Bring a bat, some Lysol and rags as you usually have to run Mike and the Boys out of the back of your vehicle and then clean up lots of bodily fluids. But for 3 cans of whip cream it's a good deal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez, I missed on three out of three, so no advice.

Oct 16, 2020, 8:20 AM

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2020, 8:24 AM

My brother and I went my Sophomore year when Deshaun Watson got injured and Cole Stoudt didn’t have a very good game.

I remember parking was awful. And getting out of Atlanta after the game was even worse. Sat at an almost stand still for about two hours. Good luck to you.

Same...which is why I'm asking for advice this time.***

Oct 16, 2020, 8:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You can't go wrong parking Downtown

Oct 16, 2020, 8:58 AM

...in a parking garage.

There are several within 2-3 blocks of the stadium. Ga. Tech has got to be one of the easiest stadiums in the country to get in and out of. Good luck. ??

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Piece of cake, I got this. You don't even need a GPS. As you

Oct 16, 2020, 9:07 AM

back out of your driveway, put the car back in D, and park it. Take a left at the kitchen and plop down in your Lazy Boy in the den.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Sophisticated gentlemen...

Oct 16, 2020, 9:21 AM

Is that like when you wear a shirt while you drink your Natty Light?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing wrong with Natural Light.***

Oct 16, 2020, 9:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: nothing wrong with Natural Light.***

Oct 17, 2020, 7:39 AM

You need small pinky out while drinking though to make it sophisticated.

: Sophisticated gentlemen like myself partake only in delightful lattes. l

Oct 16, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Sophisticated gentlemen... ]

https://images.app.goo.gl/xfwrfTaHHpsqBvbe7

"handsomely sophisticated gentlemen"----this leaves out a

Oct 16, 2020, 9:25 AM

lot of TNETTERS. Especially these two: BloodbeOrange® and CootSmackdown16®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "handsomely sophisticated gentlemen"----this leaves out a

Oct 16, 2020, 11:55 AM

Final warning MyfavOrange®! No truths be told here!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2020, 9:34 AM

Park somewhere safe on the outskirts of town and uber in?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2020, 9:48 AM

I live in Atlanta and attend a game at Tech almost every year. Lot's of ways to go here.

If you are tail gaiting, then (as others have noted) fine one of the many parking decks in the area. I park in a large one on West Peachtree - within easy walking distance of Bobby Dodd. But, tail gaiting in a parking deck is of limited value.

Or, you can catch an early lunch/brunch at Gordon Biersch on Peachtree and park in their parking deck. Enjoy a bloody and walk to the game. Hudson Grille also has its own parking deck. It's near the Midtown MARTA station and one stop away from the stadium.

Oct 17, 2020, 7:35 AM

Get the ParkMobile app on your phone. Search the area near Bobby Dodd, pick out your space in a garage and reserve it. Piece of cake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2020, 7:58 AM

Are you referring to the men’s varsity football competition? Just wanted to be sure.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic