Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COVID protocols - playoffs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,835

COVID protocols - playoffs

Dec 17, 2020, 1:42 PM

What happens if one of the playoff teams has a COVID issue and can't play the game at the scheduled time? Do they reschedule for say, the next week and then push the CFP championship game another week?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I was literally just about to ask this same question,

Dec 17, 2020, 1:45 PM

I'm curious to what the answer is. +1 for great minds think alike.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link to where you were literally just about to ask this same

Dec 17, 2020, 1:46 PM

question?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was literally just about to ask this same question,

Dec 17, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to I was literally just about to ask this same question, ]

+1 if you can show me any great minds on Tnet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would post my picture, but then

Dec 17, 2020, 2:01 PM

everyone would immediately feel 'not worthy' of my brilliance and stunningly handsome appearance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: COVID protocols - playoffs

Dec 17, 2020, 1:46 PM

Regardless of which team(Bama, ND, Clemson or O310 St) has the outbreak, O310 St will be declared the winner and the committee will stand by their eye test explanation!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was literally just about to ask this same question,

Dec 17, 2020, 1:52 PM

I'm curious to what the answer is. +1 for great minds think alike.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I’m not certain, but

Dec 17, 2020, 5:32 PM

I think Bob was only looking for a short answer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Dec 17, 2020, 1:53 PM

The NCAA has a new system to determine the winner
in your scenario. They purchased some software from
a company named Dominion. They feed all of the teams
into the system,after adjustments, and O high O State
will be the winner.

I don't think that's true because

Dec 17, 2020, 1:54 PM

the NCAA has nothing to do with the playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I don't think that's true because

Dec 17, 2020, 2:50 PM

But you may be wrong since this is 2020.

You make a valid point there***

Dec 17, 2020, 2:56 PM

Re: COVID protocols - playoffs- Then its FSU as CFP champ

Dec 17, 2020, 1:56 PM

because they have elevated this to an art form

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COVID protocols - playoffs- Then its FSU as CFP champ

Dec 17, 2020, 5:21 PM

I'll take it. ?? Nothing else has gone right this year.

the talking heads on ESPN were saying...

Dec 17, 2020, 1:57 PM

... at this point they believe the Championship games would not be played. If that happens, the top 3 won't change.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Maybe the OP needs to learn how to use Google?

Dec 17, 2020, 1:59 PM

What a moran

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-playoff-will-rely-on-teams-using-covid-19-protocols-created-by-own-conferences/

"There has been no formal discussion about delaying playoff games if coronavirus intervenes, according to Hancock."

Re: Maybe the OP needs to learn how to use Google?

Dec 17, 2020, 2:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

are the Conferences free to change their protocols on the fly?

Dec 17, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Maybe the OP needs to learn how to use Google? ]

Asking for Ohio State.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Because o310 st is the spokeperson for the conference - they

Dec 17, 2020, 2:19 PM

answered this - Yes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Dec 17, 2020, 2:08 PM

The team that can’t play forfeits unless it’s Alabama or the bucknuts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

the 5th place team takes their place***

Dec 17, 2020, 5:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,835
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic