Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COVID Question for @DavidHood
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,252

COVID Question for @DavidHood

Jul 1, 2020, 10:12 AM

Question for davidhood® if time permits. A friend of mine in the healthcare industry SWEARS that the Clemson players do not HAVE the virus. She swears that her people have "insider info" and the players were tested for antibodies and that is where the numbers are coming from. Again - her claim - they do not HAVE COVID but do have the antibodies. My point to her is if no active infection, why quarantine them?

Thanks in advance for any info you're permitted to share with us on this topic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COVID Question for @DavidHood

Jul 1, 2020, 10:00 PM

Totally false. Everyone that has tested positive has actually tested positive for Covid. And from what I've been told there have been just a few that have tested positive feedback for antibodies

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 10:51 AM

Thank you sir for the quick response. I really doubted her version of what was "really" happening because, if true, the quarantine would make no sense and honestly hurt Clemson's program needlessly. Quarantined I don't see how they are able to work out, they aren't able to meet or study or just be with their Team Brothers. I would see no benefit for Clemson to quarantine strictly antibodies players; but lots of negative to doing that.

Jul 1, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: COVID Question for @DavidHood ]

FROM TALKING TO A FRIEND WHO IS ACTUALLY ON THE TEAM, TESTED NEGATIVE 4 TIMES, THE GUYS DO HAVE THE BUG BUT MOST DO NOT EVEN KNOW IT WHEN THEY TEST POSITIVE. MOST HAVE ACTUALLY CONTINUED WORKOUTS AT THEIR APARTMENTS SINCE THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY SICK, DUH. A LARGE PORTION OF THE TEAM WILL GET IT AND ANOTHER PORTION OF THE TEAM WILL NOT GET IT AND NEVER GET IT. HOPEFULLY THIS ALL PLAYS OUT, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are you yelling?***

Jul 1, 2020, 11:04 AM

Re: Why are you yelling?***

Jul 1, 2020, 11:09 AM

Thats just Dero, he posts in all caps most of the time. He's one of my favorite tnet posters, always lol when i read his posts

Re: Why are you yelling?***

Jul 1, 2020, 11:26 AM

THANKS, DITTO

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,252
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic